💌┊foreign actions

'foreign actions' is rewritten from an old chapter; which is now deleted.

°. • genre : fluff. ⋆ '
words : 2,457

accompaniment song : Here With Me by d4vd

summary : just beomgyu comforting taehyun in the middle of the night being snuggly with each other on his bed because there's thunderstorm outside and the younger hates it.

tags : flatmate au.

• don't forget to leave a vote! to support this oneshot book, (*'︶'*)ฅ♡

comment to give critics or correct some grammars/words/typos.

.⋆ save your tears, it'll be okay
all I know is you're here with me °•

-- - . 。˚🌙 . ⋆ ˚ - - -

"..hyung?"

taehyun knocked twice on beomgyu's door, he glanced to the clock showed 1:42 AM in the morning.

he know shouldn't wake the older up especially at this hour. who's probably deep in slumber, but he can't help it.

a thunderstorm is raging outside and taehyun detested it. not only because it's loud and startling. but it also because, it reminded him of a horrible memory he doesn't like to talk about. the worse part is the memory became a nightmare.

each time he tried to sleep, the sound of thunder and heavy rain in the background triggers the memory and in his unconscious state instead of resulting a panick attack it creates nightmare.

which leads to waking up abruptly with heavy breathing. at the end, it's all the same. no, scratch that. it's worse.

he had been tossing and turning for the whole night. it's suffering. he's already exhausted from today's hectic schedule. actually, it has always been hectic. it's just, today he's feeling more awful.

not to mention about needing to go to college tomorrow, early in the morning is making him much more frustrated.

when this happens, he usually went to his sister for comfort. one big warm hug is enough to calm him down.

unfortunately, things are different now. his sister is currently far away in the usa, working hard to earn a great amount of money.

if only his sister didn't insist on getting terrific amount and settled with a decent cash, maybe all of this wouldn't happen. maybe he'd still have his sister here with him, in this small apartment they bought with their combined money.

sadly, they were tight on money to the point taehyun has to choose between college and work. taehyun had obviously chose to drop out from college and work to help stabilize their financial, but his sister is strict on education.

so here they are. if his sister work hard to pay off his college, the he should study hard in exchange.

although, he thought he might just go insane in this depressing apartment. so he invited beomgyu, his closest friend in the university to live with him.

beomgyu used to live alone before taehyun invited him to live together, so he understand the struggle taehyun had to face.

speaking truthfully, it's a decision where taehyun is brave enough to say.. he'd never regret.

one and a half year they spent together, being each other's flatmate. it's undeniably fun with beomgyu, his life was no longer boring.

also, the comfort and safe feeling beomgyu radiates... somehow, reminded him of his sister. he unintentionally filled the missing part in taehyun's life.