💌┊a hundred kisses before you go

genre : fluff (?)
words : 1,360 words

summary : taehyun should've confess long ago he knows, and now his best friend a.k.a someone he loves beomgyu is leaving south korea tomorrow.

he decided to confess the night before.

⚠ contains : bxb content, swearing.

𓄲 leave a vote! to support this book 💗

"please, keep loving me even if we're miles away from each other."

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆝⋆.˚ 𓇼

"so, you're leaving tomorrow...?" taehyun asked, standing awkwardly.

beomgyu nodded in response. hands busy packing up his remaining stuff before leaving tomorrow morning.

taehyun is sad, of course he is.

one of his 'best friend' is moving to another country. continuing his study, miles away from south korea. 'no wonder hyung's english has gotten extremely better these days' taehyun thought.

beomgyu didn't told anyone. about him going to australia, for studying abroad. not a single soul knows until today, he suddenly called taehyun over to his apartment. asking him to bring his jacket taehyun had borrowed.

taehyun arrived with mind full of questions, he was mildly confused. "why all of the sudden?" beomgyu then explained everything he needed to know and taehyun was beyond shocked to process the new information he just received. he felt every emotion exists in one minute.

he's mad that beomgyu kept such big thing a secret, he's sad the person he loves is leaving him. but at the same time he's happy beomgyu got to study in his dream university, and he's also relieved beomgyu chose to say a farewell before actually leaving.

now he's left with one question. why? why is he the only one to know? ...what about the others?

why did he get the special treatment? aside of the fact he has his jacket.

"ah, taehyun-ah did you bring my jacket you borrowed?" beomgyu asked, finally diverting his attention from his suitcase towards the younger.

"i did, here." taehyun answered. pulling out the said jacket from the paper bag he's carrying.

honestly, deep down taehyun is reluctant to give it back. all because beomgyu's scent is quite strong in that specific piece of clothing. he can't help but to miss it, maybe even more than the human who owns it.

it's just taehyun feels like he's being hugged by the older while wearing the jacket, and beomgyu never did. he doesn't even hold his hand or cling to him, no matter how close they are beomgyu always try to keep their distance. in the name of keeping each other's personal space.

"thank you! i needed my favorite jacket with me or else I'll get homesick." beomgyu chuckled as taehyun rolled his eyes and smiled. "of course you would."

beomgyu folded the jacket neatly and while he did he accidentally sniffed it. beomgyu's sweet cologne was there faintly but the new unfamiliar fresh scent covered it almost completely.

beomgyu raised his head, eyes immediately locked with taehyun's doe ones, staring curiously at him, "this smells like you a lot now~" beomgyu said teasingly.

warm pink tinted the younger's cheeks, "sorry, i haven't washed it." now that he remembered, he had never put the jacket in laundry and would always wear it everywhere he goes. taehyun is that attached to his hyung's soothing aroma.

"no worries, i can wash it myself it's my clothing anyway. but i think i wouldn't for a while." beomgyu said.

taehyun tilted his head at it, "why...?"