💌┊you're vocal(ist.)

°. • genre : fluff. ⋆ '
words : 3,422

accompaniment song : Sweet Night by V

summary : taehyun is an underrated artist. he writes good songs and sings in a cafe every weekend. but he never became more than just a 'cafe performer'...

until he met beomgyu, an audience who changed his life in one night (stand).

⚠️ contains : bxb content, bad / harsh words, swearing.

tags : strangers to lovers, taehyun as a vocalist, beomgyu as a street guitarist,

• don't forget to leave a vote! to support this oneshot book 💗

comment to correct (if there's any) grammar error/wrong words/typos.

...or just share your thoughts, i enjoy reading your comments >3<

.⋆ i know you're a vocalist, but i didn't know you're vocal in bed. °•

-- - . 。˚🌙 . ⋆ ˚ - - -

it wasn't his fault if getting into an agency is difficult, taehyun could only rely on free platforms to upload his songs and social media to promote it.

his songs are underrated, based on what his fans said. yes, he does have fans but most of them are only casual listeners.

since, none of his 'fans' actually came to his performance in a cafe. which is a weekly event.

people said he didn't do a proper promotion, like it's not well enough to be called a promotion.

well, who could blame him? he already tried his best to do promotion all by himself without an agency to help.

he is his own agency, he does the creative team work all by himself. no one helped him!

not to mention he also has to divide his time for his personal life. he has work, he has college, and he needs 'me time' as well.

looking back, he used to screamed out his dreams. about wanting to be on stage filled with his true fans and to see his song title climbing on the music charts.

but that's almost three years ago, nothing has change significantly ever since and honestly, he felt like on the verge of giving up these days.

at some point, he doesn't enjoy music anymore. sometimes it feels like an obligation.

if you're passionate to your hobby, then don't be surprise if one day it'll started to feel like work.

that's why it's important to take breaks in between, preventing one from burn out and sort it out with cool head. figure a way to make it enjoyable again, then try to keep everything balance.

like a relationship, if you have committed it's nothing new if you (maybe) feel bored at some point.

that's why it's important to talk it all out. communicate your feelings to your partner. don't just give up doing absolutely nothing, no intention of fixing in the first place and proceed to make it an excuse to cheat... worse type of person to ever exist.

talk it out, try to find a way on how to fix it together. relationship works both ways. one could go smoothly if both committed and communicated well.

let's just say, taehyun had experienced enough to say this.