💌┊asleep confession

this chapter is (somewhat) a prequel of 'artistic room of ours', because it happened long before they started dating.

°. • genre : fluff. ⋆ '
words : 1,690

accompaniment song : Traingazing - Sam Wills.

summary : beomgyu is a famous artist. he hired taehyun as his personal assistant. taehyun had been working in beomgyu's house a lot, even when it's not necessary for him to be there. one day, beomgyu got home to his assistant sleeping on his couch. what would the artist do?

⚠️ contains : bxb content, swearing.

tags : pure fluff, maybe some flirting(?).

• don't forget to leave a vote! to support this oneshot book, (*'︶'*)ฅ♡

comment to give critics or correct some grammars/words/typos or just share your thoughts, I'd appreciate :D

.⋆ Cause I don't know who you are

But maybe we, in another life

Could fall in love, have it all

And chase our daydreams °•

-- - . 。˚🌙 . ⋆ ˚ - - --

it was night, around twelve o'clock.

beomgyu just got home from the gallery, all sleepy and tired from walking around the whole day. the only next thing he wants to do is to take a nice shower then sleep for the rest of the night.

so he entered the pin to his penthouse and walked in hoping to get on bed soon.

one thing he didn't know though, is that taehyun his personal assistant is sleeping peacefully inside, specifically on his sofa. he fell asleep while rearranging beomgyu's schedule.

once beomgyu entered his house, he's immediately met with a small figure (which reminded him of a cat) on his ivory sofa in his living room, sleeping without any worry.

"why are you here...?" beomgyu muttered under his breath. still being careful not to wake up his gorgeous assistant, as he compile all the messed up papers scattered on the coffee table and on the floor.

even though people would often assume 'artist choi is careless', the truth is beomgyu is nothing like that.

however rumor will stay rumor, hater will be hater. he truly is careless about it and doesn't give a fuck to those false assumption anymore. if public sees him as a cold heartless person then let them be. because he knows people who truly knew him, will not be consumed by what other people said.

especially his beloved assistant.

"hey, kang." beomgyu tapped his assistant's shoulder repeatedly in attempt to wake him up, but unfortunately he received no response and no sign of him waking up soon.

beomgyu scratched the back of his neck. he's really confused on how to make the other boy to open his eyes. although at the same time he wants his assistant to take a good rest (but totally not here).

'i guess, he could sleep in the guest room for a while... or at least just until he wakes up.'

beomgyu then picked taehyun up slowly, trying his best to not to wake the boy on his hands. but for real what is the reason he's doing this?