💌┊the plaid skirt on sect. four

°. • genre : fluff (beom-tae dynamic) ⋆ '
words : 2,191 words

summary : beomgyu and taehyun is getting married in a few months. everything was going great.

... until beomgyu found out taehyun is hiding secrets from him.

⚠️ contains (i've warned u): nsfw words, femboy, bxb content, swearing.

• don't forget to leave a vote! to support this oneshot book 💗

.⋆ I'll buy you every skirt on this aisle. °•

—— — . 。˚🌙 . ⋆ ˚ — ——

beomgyu even though he doesn't look like it, he actually loves to hunt for new clothes.

you heard it right! 'clothes' not outfits.

style don't really matter to him, his handsome face will take care of it.

what's more important is, whether it's comfortable or not. that is beomgyu's top priority whenever he's searching for new clothes.

unlike taehyun, his lovely fiancé.

taehyun pays a great amount of attention to his appearance.

every outfit he wears screams actor, and with his perfect figure everyone would easily believe he's one rather than just an 'ordinary citizen', based on experience. which beomgyu hates to tell the story.

anyways, beomgyu's go-to clothing store is called 'bearme' and he goes there every weekend. it's actually a thrift store he stumbled upon to months ago.

regardless the name thrift, everything is still wearable and as good as new. plus point, the place is cozy and aesthetic. they also have all the stuffs arranged neatly.

from tops, bottoms, to accessories and shoes. the best part is there's no male or female section. 'bearme' is gender-neutral. definitely the most recommended place for thrifting according to beomgyu.

as much as taehyun loves brand new clothes, he loves earth and his beomgyu hyung more. he would often follow the older along to bearme every weekend and thrift together.

but then... beomgyu noticed one unusual behavior from the younger lately.

he caught taehyun keeping an eye on the girls in the store many times. especially the ones with skirts on. short, medium, long skirt- every type of skirts!

this is a new discovery for beomgyu.

terrible thoughts started to cloud his mind, but he immediately blocked it all away and decided to observe the younger a little more.

he tried asking, "what are you staring at?"

but taehyun shrugged him off instantly by saying, "an outer caught my attention."

beomgyu raised an eyebrow at it, "okay? if you're staring that intensely might as well just get it?"

"someone claimed it first." taehyun replied, followed with a heavy sigh.

"I'm gonna search for jeans in section ten, you... stay here. I'll be back in a few minutes." then he walked away leaving the older alone in section eight. beomgyu huffed, continuing to look for a jacket.

30 minutes had passed but he can't seem to find one that match his taste. so he gave up and went to find taehyun. because he's also taking too long.

beomgyu went to section ten like taehyun said where he'll be, but weird... he's not there and it's not even jeans section! he can't even find him anywhere near section ten, neither the jeans section. all he sees is tops, shirts, and outers.