💙 Idiots in Love 💙

1st chapter babeyy. 

Y'all are stupid and I admire that-

>>>

"I call playing as Peach!" Raph yelled, sprinting over to the Wii. I sat down next to him and Leo plopped down next to you and Mikey and Donnie were laying on the other side. 

"How come you always get to be Peach?" Mikey whined.

"Because I'm the oldest and I get to be Peach," He replied. I chose to go as Yoshi because why the heck not?

"Ooh, can I be Sonic?!" Leo jumped up excitedly. Donnie threw a popcorn kernel at him and sighed.

"Tsk tsk tsk Leo, you ignorant fool, Sonic is not in Mario Kart," He spoke in a matter of fact. I chuckled at the response and watched as Leo chose Waluigi and Donnie chose Rosalina and Mikey chose Toad.

The game began and I was off to a great start, by that meaning I was only in front of Leo which allowed me to trash talk him and the petty banter that we had in LITERALLY EVERY GAME YOU'VE EVER PLAYED will begin. 

"Wow, you almost suck less than what you did last time-" I threw a green shell at him. "Whoops! Almost,"

"Can it Y/N, in like fifteen seconds, I'm going to hit a rainbow lucky block and hit you with it!" He proclaimed. I turned to Leo and stared him down for a few seconds.

"Yeah, yeah," I saw a smug look grow on his face and looked back at the screen to see that I was, of course, falling off a cliff. "Aw shi-"

"Y/N, THERE ARE CHILDREN PRESENT! And Raph can't focus with you two flirting all the time!" Raph spoke in third person for some unknown reason.

"I wasn't flirting with them!" Leo exclaimed. I agreed.

The timer was slowly running out and I didn't care about anything except beating Leo at this beautiful and classic game. 

"Just give up Y/n, you'd never beat me," He said.

"Pfft, as if. I've won so many times!" I defended myself. He shook his head. "Alright fine, may the best man win and let's make sure to take out Donnie before the end of the game, capeesh?" I held out your thumb for him to connect to

"Caposh," He said, returning the favor and kissing his pinky (?) as I kissed my pinky. "Indirect kissing!" We said in a sing song voice together.

"Guys I heard that," Donnie mentioned. 

"It's okay Don, I'll cheer for you!" Mikey said, trying to hug Donnie who returned the favor with this retractable arms. 

"Sweet, sweet Angelo, I don't need moral support, I need cheats!" He picked down on a series of buttons and he automatically teleported to the finish line first. Leo and I gasped. 

"CHEATER!" The two of us screamed in sync. 

"Dearest brethren, Dearest future sibling-in-law, sometimes cheating is the right way to do stuff around here," He said, patting us both with his retractable arms. Raph quickly came right after so it was up to me and Leo to compete (Mikey was way behind)

"It was nice working with ya, partner!" Leo exclaimed, zooming past your stopped car. 

"Not today, you salted gumdrop!" I yelled, trying to catch up with him. WE were neck in neck and so close to the finish line and...

Leo won. 

"HO-YEAH! LEO'S VICTORIOUS! YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE AFRAID TO PUT YOUR DREAM IN ACTION, YOU'RE NEVER GONNA FADE, YOU'LL BE THE MAIN ATTRACTION, NOT A FANTASY, JUST REMEMBER ME WHEN IT TURNS ALRIGHT!" He continued singing the Victorious intro song. I respectfully scooted over to him.