❤️ 1...2...3 ❤️

(None of the memes/art that is shown at the beginning/end of a chapter are mine unless stated otherwise)

Raph x Shy! Male! Reader

this is super cute- I'm in love with this prompt which was asked by mgmendez2305

>>>

When Y/N asked Raphael Hamato if he could hang out sometime soon, it was a pretty big deal. Y/N is a very frail boy and usually didn't ask certain questions that could lead to any kind of awkward situation.

"Sure!... but where?" Raph responded confused.

"I didn't think this though very well, huh?" He replied, staring at the ground beneath him. "Wanna hang at my place sometime?" 

"And do what?"

"Oh- I don't know... just hang," He awkwardly tried punching Raph's shoulder. The turtle smiled and accepted the invite. Y/n had left out a sigh of relief. 

"I'll probably go over sort of later, you know how my brothers are and I know how you don't usually enjoy it when they try getting up in all your business," Y/n nodded.

---

When Raph had arrived at Y/n's house, he couldn't help but feel all giddy. It had been awhile since him and Y/n had been able to hang out one-on-one. He climbed up to the window and knocked on the glass. 

Y/n quickly came over and opened the window so Raph could climb in. 

"Thanks for showing up," He said, popping the P in up. Raph grinned, his snuggle tooth showing. Y/n walked him into the opened space of the small apartment. His parent's were gone so there wasn't a reason for him not vibing outside of the room. "So... what'd ya wanna do?" 

Raph thought for a little. "I dunno, what do you wanna do?" 

Y/n shrugged. The silence the two sat in was nice but also extremely awkward. Neither one of you really knew what you should do. 

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" Raph suggested. 

"Sure," Y/n replied softly. He walked over to the T.V and turned on a totally not bootleg streaming service. "What'd you want to watch?" Y/n threw the remote to Raph who aimless began scrolling through the seemingly never ending movies. Raph's eyes landed on a movie and his eyes lit up.

"Have you seen Jupiter Jim: Alien Lady is Out of This World: The Trilogy Continues?" He asked. Y/n shook his head. "It's not the best Jupiter Jim movie but it has that soft romantic touch to it that makes you all warm inside. Raph thinks so at least," 

'Remind me why he talks in third person again?' Y/n thought. "I'll watch it," He said, turning off the lights off in the room.

Raph pressed play on the remote and the movie began. Y/n sat himself on the couch close to Raph but not close enough that they were touching because physical contact tends to be very nerve-racking for the sheepish boy. 

The movie wasn't too bad. During the beginning of the film, the budget seemed high and the script was well written and the sets and costumes looked cool. It was in the middle where the film dropped in quality. There was this weird CGI alien who had green skin and bright pink hair and her eyes were solid black. Raph had to explain that the budget was cut short because the producer was sued for trying to eat the foam cheese blocks at a local Chuck E Cheese so they lost a lot of money. 

Y/n tried ignoring the quality of the movie and enjoy the story but it went by so fast yet so slow that he felt like falling asleep at two of the three climaxes in the story.