💜 Wrong Room! 💜

This is really weird, don't ask.

so basically, your class is on a school trip to Washington D.C and April is in your class (Yall aint rlly friends but you sort of know each other) anyways- so donnie wanted to tag along cos he's a fricken nerd and wants to learn stuff about idk history but accidentally got the rooms mixed up so instead of going into April's room who, btw, didn't know he was joining her, he ended up in your room and it's really confusing

also haha tw for anxiety attack

>>>

"You are conversing with Donatello," I answer.

"Hey, Don I need to ask you a favour, can you to take care of Mayhem next week for three days?" April asked. 

"Sure, where are going?" 

"My class is going on a trip to D.C, Wednesday through Friday, and I don't wanna bring Mayhem with me because I'll be with people who kinda can't know what he is so-"

"OMIGOSH! YOU'RE GOING TO WASHINGTON D.C?!" I yelled into the phone. 

"Yeah... wait a minute- Don?" She spoke. 

"Hm?" I answered, trying to contain my excitement. 

"If you think for a second that you can come with me, you're wrong and we're gonna have a problem, got it?" 

"Of course my dear companion, I would never go with you. I would go on my own separate account which would be coincidentally be the same three days that you are on your trip," I explained. 

April sighed. "Donnie, I swear to all that is good and holy, if you come with me even on 'your own time,' I will get the bat." 

"Okay, okay! I won't sneak on the trip with you!" I hung up the phone and walked out of my room to greet my brothers. They were in the kitchen, consuming some leftover arepas that we all attempted at making last night. Mine looked the best, by the way.

Raph was trying to revive the burnt and now wet arepa while Mikey and Leo ate semi-peacefully. As peacefully as you can get when you're having an eating contest. 

"Greeting fellow brethren, may I interest you in three days of baby-sitting April's precious dog slash cat slash squirrel?" I entered the room asking them the question.

Raph gasped and began speaking in a high pitched voice. "Mayhem?! Oh I wuv the wittle guy!" He exclaimed.

"I'd be down for it- wait... why are you asking us? April would've asked you," Leo questioned.

"No reason, April just said that it would be alright if Othello Von Ryan were to join her on her trip to the U.S capital." I lied. 

"I'll take care of the baby!" Mikey yelled.

"Great! April's leaving next week for three days! I'll text you the deetz," I took out began texting them because I was tired of talking.

---

After a few days of Super Secret Planning, I decided that I would have me teleported (Via Leo) the day of and would go on my own tour of the non-state-state. Leo didn't feel like waking up at four in the morning to teleport me to D.C. 

"I was having the craziest dream. These guys at a restaurant in the ocean thought I was cool and  I ended up marrying one of them named Bartholomew along with Catra from that weird 80s show!" He said.

"Leon, just make the portal already," He sighed. I took up my suitcase that consisted of three hoodies and a pair of obnoxiously tall platform combat boots. Just to blend in and the boots because I'm ✨Extra✨.