💜 When They See Me 💜

I'm I've been obsessed with this song for the past three years and I'm finally gonna do something about my obsession.

>>>

CarpetCleaner: hello. I just wanted to say that I love your pfp; Miku is my lifeblood lmaooo

Donatello checked his phone after getting a notification. He saw that it was a message and he became confused for- no one ever messaged him.

Bootyyyshaker9000: Thank you, strange person on the World Wide Web. I find your username to be amusing.

CarpetCleaner: holy shart that was fast dawg

Bootyyyshaker9000: it's not like I truly have anything better to be doing as we speak. You know?

CarpetCleaner: so... how r you booty shaker?????

CarpetCleaner: lmao such a goofy silly name. Booty. 

CarpetCleaner: Jfc there's something wrong with me

Bootyyyshaker9000: Eh, we're all a bit odd, arent we?

Bootyyyshaker9000: Anywho, I am doing well. (apart from some minor setbacks in project I'm working on)

CarpetCleaner: oooh like a school project???

Bootyshaker9000: no. I do not attend school.

CarpetCleaner: damn you homeschooled

CarpetCleaner: luckyyyy

CarpetCleaner: HOLY FRIGG YOURE JUST LIKE CADY FROM MEAN GIRLS

Bootyshaker9000: I LOVE MEAN GIRLS

CarpetCleaner: sammaaamaeeee

Bootyyyshaker9000: My project is for my room. I'm working on a way to soundproof the room so no one can hear me but I can hear them.

CarpetCleaner: what r you doing that you dont want anybody to hear 🤨📸

Bootyyyshaker9000: jammy-jamming out to music at ungodly hours. 

Bootyyyshaker9000: What did you think I did???

CarpetCleaner: you know what I thought ;)))

Bootyyyshaker9000: no I do not-

CarpetCleaner: sry one sec I can't tell if youre joking or not and I feel rlly stupid rn lmao please tell me

Bootyyyshaker: I was genuinely confused but I now understand what you were implying and no. I have never interacted with the outside world in my entire life and the ones I have interacted with were really odd. So you would be included.

CarpetCleaner: I did not just call myself stupid for u to call me odd, "Bootyyyshaker9000" lemme guess, youre a theatre kid?

Bootyyyshaker9000: I do dabble in the theatre, yes

CarpetCleaner: yuh you act like it/lh (I love theatre)

Bootyyyshaker9000: what's your favorite musical/play?

CarpetCleaner: probs [musical/play]

Bootyyyshaker9000: I like a whole bunch of musicals and I cannot bring myself to chose. Oh and, beeteedubs, my username is that because I love dancing.