🐢 Deck the Halls with Ibuprofen 🐢

A CHRISTMAS SPECIAL AND A SICK FIC??? YABOI IS SICK AND CAN'T BREATH SO SHE DECIDED IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO WRITE AND CRY WHILE WATCHING A SAM O'NELLA VIDEO

also there are no particular pairings in this. Y/n's just vibing with everyone (platonically) also April don't exist in this universe ig???? (sorry girlie, Ily <3)

>>>

Y/N's POV

I woke up in a cold sweat. I tried inhaling through my nose but it was all stopped up and when I breathed through my mouth, my throat began to burn. 

"Ugh, what time is it?" I looked at the clock that read six forty-two. "It's Christmas Eve too? No..." I whined. 

Getting up, I decided that it would be best to take some medicine and run over to my friend's place to get ready for tomorrow. Besides, I'm not even sick, just a little cold. 

Climbing down the ladder I sneezed and almost died via falling off the last row. I cleared my throat and stepped into the lair. Leo was asleep on the couch, Raph and Donnie were putting the last touches on presents, and Mikey was running towards me. 

"Omigosh! Y/N!!!" He hugged me. "I'm so happy you're here!" He was practically jumping up and down. 

"Hey Y/N," Raph waved. 

"Yo," I replied. Mikey took my hand and ran into the kitchen to begin explaining the process he'll go through when making the cookies and begged me to help. 

"Angelo, it's seven o'clock. I'm just gonna chill out for a bit." I smiled. He returned the favour. We walked back out into the living room and Splinter was embarrassing the boys by bringing up older family Christmas's. 

"DAAAAAAD!" Leo cried. 

"What? I can't cherish and love the boys I helped raise?" Splinter asked. Baron Draxum looked at the images of his creations (?) and laughed. 

"The slider is trying to eat the soft-shell, how lovely." He jokingly grinned. I ran over to see the picture and chuckled. 

"OMIGOSH THESE ARE SO CUTE, WHY DIDN'T YOU LET ME SEE THESE EARLIER?!" I yelled, holding the image. 

"Maybe because they're embarrassing?" Leo asked.

"Maybe because they are so low quality and grainy that you can almost count the pixels?" Donnie added.

"Maybe because we look stupid in all of them?" Raph also added. 

"Maybe because I'M CRYING IN HALF OF THEM!?" Mikey screamed. Splinter took the picture book and let Draxum and I look through them. We all made dumb high-pitched baby sounds to annoy the brothers. 

"Awww, look at my little boys!" Splinter squealed. 

"The snapping turtle is trying to hit the gingerbread house when a hammer. Good for him, good for him," Draxum clapped. All the brothers groaned. 

"Oh c'mon. It's not that bad-" I sneezed. "-This one has your bestie in it~" I sang. They all ran over. 

The picture was taken a year or two ago. I was probably about thirteen years old and we were all sitting by the tree watching the hit movie: Santa Claus Conquers the Martians while shaping candy canes into weapons. It was the first Christmas Eve we spent together and it was so fun. Leo piped up.

"I forgot about that movie! We gotta watch it again!"

"Nardo, that was the worst one hour and twenty-one minutes of my life." Donnie spoke up. I sniffed and rubbed my nose with the back of my hand and groaned.