Maka Alban X Futa reader part 2

I told y'all I'd be back.

Maka's POV

Where the hell is she? Oh god what if she left, what if she never comes back. "(y/n)! Wher are you?!" Micha sceams into the city. "We've beem looking for hours Maka, I don't know what to do," I sigh and look at him, "It'll be okay," I smile at him, "(Y/n) is a big girl she has like 2 dozen souls in her own soul, I think she can keep herself alive" He looks at me and smiles. "Ya know (y/n) really likes you" I turn my head quickly, "really?", "Oh yeah, you're all she talks about, it's nice to see her so excited and happy about a girl" he smirks at me, "what's with that face" I ask him, "I know you like her back" He says with a teasing tone. What is he 4?

I look at him and sigh sitting on the ground, "I do like her, she's so strong and wonderful and loving and UGH" I yell in frustration resting my head in my hands, Micha sits down beside me, "It's okay Maka you can tell her when we find her" he tells me it with a happy smile.

(y/n) POV

My death what's wrong with me!? Why did I have to fight him? Why couldn't I just walk away and run to Make to tell her how I feel. Now I can't return to that school. Everyone will hate me, think I'm a monster, and maybe they're right. I am a monster.... Maybe I should go see blackstar, I didn't kill him, right? Oh death if I killed him Maka would never forgive me, wait death? I SHOULD TALK TO DEATH, he can help me.

(Time skip)

I run as fast as I can to lord deaths room. Bursting in I see him, "lord death I need your help" I pant heavy looking at him, "Oh hiya (y/n)! people were just here looking for you, and yes I already know what happened and I want you to know you're not in any kind of trouble" he rests his hand on my shoulder. "I'm not?" I look up at him, "No of course not these things happen and if I know black star he probably started it" he laughed. I look at the floor and start crying, "Why are you crying my dear? No one's hurt or uh dead" I keep staring at the floor, "Why am I like this?" I look up at him, "why must I always hurt people?" I cry harder, I don't know what's wrong with me.

"Am I really a monster?!" I scream at him, my soul echoing through him, "You're not a monster (y/n)" He walks closer to me, "you're still getting used to your power, your strength, you have a strong and powerful soul my dear, I remember when your mother had your soul she was also scared of it but there's nothing to fear, you have to work hard as she did and I know if she was still here she'd be so proud to see the woman you've become" mom my mother, I know what I have to do, I finally stop crying and look up at him, I am not a monster, I am strong and powerful, "I have to find Maka, excuse me lord death and thank you" I give him a smile and leave. Now I have to hunt her down.

Maka's POV

Well that's it, she's nowhere in death city, I let out a heavy sigh. "Let's go Micha, she's probably already gone, "No she's not..." I turn to Micha and stare at him confused, he's just standing there with his eyes closes. "What do you-" MIcha suddenly flew hard into a building "OH MY DEATH MICHA" I run over the damaged building, "are you ok-", "(y/n).." There she is, standing tall and proud with Micha under her boot.

"You're here..." I whisper not really meaning to, she turns to me and smiles, "Hi Maka", I run straight for her and hug her tightly, "Why did you leave, we looked everywhere for you" I burry my head into her shoulder. "I'm sorry Maka I didn't mean for any of this to happen, I didn't mean to worry you or make you think I left I just didn't to be alone" I grab her head and force her to look down to me, "Shut up" and kiss her, she kisses me back and picks me up". "I love you Maka so fucking much" I smile looking into her eyes, "I love you too (y/n)". Never leave me again.