Married Sakura x futa reader part 2!!

Oh yeah I did it

Sarada's POV

I cover my mouth. My mom... Is cheating on dad. Why would she do that? She's loved him for years... Should I tell him? Should I confront mom? Oh God I don't know what to do!

It's finally morning and mom looks well rested. "Probably from cheating so much!" I scream in my head. "How did you sleep last night Sarada?" My mom asks me bring me out of my head "hm? Oh! I slept well I guess but I kept hearing noises last night. Do you know anything about that?" I ask wanting her to tell me. She looks at me and smiles not saying anything. She looks at her watch.  "I actually have to run some errands so I'll be back later, alright?" I force a smile and nod. She kisses my head and leaves.

Sakura's POV

I walk out of the house down to a little shop. Where I see her. (Y/n). I walk up to her wrap my arms around her neck and kiss her. She puts her hands on my hips and kisses me with more passion then Sasuke has put in our whole marriage. I moan softly loving the feeling of being wanted again. I pull away and smile at her. "Hi" she says dazed. I giggle alittle "Hi" "what are you doing out here?" She asks. "Oh I can't visit the woman who literally just fucked me last night?" I bite my lip as her face becomes blood red. "I...I guess that's fair" she says embarrassed.

I pull away and start helping her put stuff away. "Sakura..." I look over at her seeing her worried face. "What's wrong?" She sighs. "Isn't he coming back today" she couldn't look me in the eye, as I knew who she meant. My husband. Sasuke Uchiha. A man who just used me to help rebuild the Uchiha clan. I wrap my arms around her waist. Her being much bigger then I am. "He doesn't love me like you do (Y/n), he's never loved me, I'm going to tell him when I see him" she looks into my eyes with hope and gratefulness. 

She looks around the store and smiles. "Ya know we're all alone and no one is gonna come for at least an hour" I bite my lip knowing what she was getting back. "Oh yeah is that so?" I smile. She pushes me against a wall. Her hands wondering up my shirt. "Yeah" she whispers in my ear kissing down my neck. I feel myself get hot as her hands wonder me. I feel her pull at my shirt while nibbling at my neck. I help her get my shirt off, I feel her teeth sink into my throat. I moan at the feeling. I run my fingers though her
H/l. I pull her hair when I feel her hand go into my pants. "You're already wet" she whispers I feel her hot breath in my neck and ear.  I feel myself get wetter. "Don't scream" she says. I was gonna ask what but she cut me off by thrusting two fingers into me. I gasp loudly feeling her hit the right spot I groan when she puts her thumb on my clit.

I feel my legs start to shake. I cum.... I'm still sensitive from last night.. I couldn't handle it. I hide my face in her neck embarrassed. She laughs "oh honey that was so cute" she pulls her fingers out of me and sticks them in her mouth tasting me. I can't help but to watch. "You taste good baby" she smiles at me.

"Let me take care of you" I say rubbing my hand against her crotch. She groans and grabs my hand. "Not now" I pout. "Why not?" I ask really wanting to Fuck her. "Because darling I have to work and you have to tell him it's over" I groan and nod. "Fine but when I get back you're gonna buy me dinner" she laughs. "Deal" she kisses my forehead.

I leave and almost instantly run into Sasuke and Naruto. "Sakura, hello" I hear Sasuke say. "Oh hi, you're back" Naruto throws his arm around him "Yeah! Isn't it great!" "Yeah great" I say but my heart said no it's not.

"Sasuke... I need to talk to you in private please" I just want to get this over with. "Of course Sakura" we leave Naruto and it begins. "Sasuke.. " I begin. "I've found someone else.." He looks at me emotionless. "You've been gone for so long and she shows me more love in 3 months then you have in 15 years" I look at him. Nothing. Like he didn't care. I sigh.

"I'm sorry about this I want a divorce" he grabs my hand. "I understand Sakura, I haven't been the best Husband or father or friend" he smiles at me. "I'm glad you found someone and I'll give you the Divorce and I hope it'll be okay I still see my daughter" I gasp "of course! I would never ever keep Sarada from you" I hug him.  "Thank you for telling me" he says "Thank you for understanding" I tell him back.

I leave Sasuke and run back to the shop to where (y/n) is. She smiles seeing me run to her. I jump in her arms and kiss her, she kisses me back. "I told him" I say "oh yeah? How did he take it" I just smiled and kept kissing her.

~Time skip~

I started my day scared of how my now ex husband would react. Now my daughter is now getting to know my girlfriend. My girlfriend is staying with us and everything is perfect. I lay down at night by the woman I love and wake up next to her.

"I love you Sakura" she tells me. I smile "I love you too (y/n)" I kiss her gently and relax.

Done!!