Hinata x reader

Oh yes baby this is gonna be short cause I haven't updated in a while!! ALSO ANIME FACE REVEAL

(Y/n)'s POV

"Neji! Wait up!" I shout to my best friend Neji, he's a really cool dude people think he's heartless not true at all. "Where are you going?" "I'm going to get some food want to come?" He asks me, I look at him with that 'you know damn well I do' face, he laughs and we go get some barbeque. After ordering and getting settled I ask him, "So how's Tenten and Lee?" "They're fine, you know how those two can be sometimes" he smiled.

The door to the place swung open, Neji looks at me and smiles "looks who's here" I turn to see walking in the most beautiful girl ever, Hinata Hyuga. She began to make her way over "Oh, OH GOD HIDE ME" I ducked under the table and listened, "Hi Neji," "Hello" he replies "Why are you here all alone?" She asks softly, "Oh I just enjoy being alone where no one can bother me" he lies. "Well I won't keep you" she turns to walk away "see you later... (Y/n)" FFUUCCKK, Neji begins to laugh hard. "B-bye Hinata" she walks away.

"Oh man that was awkward" Neji smiles at me, "fuck me man that sucked" I sigh and leaned my head back. "I don't get why you don't tell her how you feel" he shrugs, "Dude she likes Naruto... I don't have a chance with her, she's beautiful, sexy, amazing, smart, wonderful, She's the whole package and I'm a freak...." I lay my head on the table and sighed. Neji took my hand and smiled, "(y/n) I've known you for so many years you're my best friend you're my shoulder to cry on you're not a freak" I smile back at him. "You're the best Neji" I hug him tightly and smile. I say my goodbye and leave to head home leaving Neji with the tab like always. "Damnit (y/n)!" I laugh and start to run home.

~Few hours later~

Hinata's POV

I started walking home in the dark, it's not hot or cold. I wonder why people think I like Naruto? I mean I used to but that was so long ago, he's a friend now a good friend. Maybe I should go talk to (y/n) she's always been so shy around me. I chuckle to myself..... "She's always been shy... LIKE I WAS AROUND NARUTO! OH MY GOD! (y/n) LIKES ME" I turn my heel and run back to the restaurant. "Neji!" I yell and he turns towards me, "Yes?" He looks at me worried "(y/n) likes me!" I see a smile appear on his face. "Yes she does so what?" "WHERE IS SHE!?" I yell again, "She headed home" I turn my heel once again and run towards the home of (y/n) (l/n).

I finally make it to her house as watch her unlock her door, I heard it click and she turns back, "Hello? Is someone there?" She asks her senses probably tingling knowing I'm here. "it's just me (y/n)" I walk out in front of her. Her face lights up embarrassed "Hinata! What are you doing here?" I smile and walk closer to her. "I know (y/n)" she swallows hard. "k-know what?" She asks never looking me in the eye. "you like me" I say three words that make her face turn redder then Garaa's hair. "how would you know that" she asks me still looking away. "You act how I did when I liked Naruto" I sigh feeling ashamed, "and I never noticed..." I grab her by her face and kiss her hard.

No one's POV

(Y/n)'s eyes widen in shock. She pulls away from Hinata and she smiles. "Do you feel the same way?" She asks tears in her eyes. " I do" Hinata whisper leaning her forehead against hers. "I love you (y/n)" Hinata smiles at her. (y/n) picks her up and spins her.

Wholesome