Married! Sakura x futa reader

Part 1 maybe I haven't decided yet

Sakura's POV

On the kitchen cabinet with a taller woman pushing into me. Her hands roaming me. Every inch of me, making me feel wonderful. "What's wrong with me? Why does this feel so good!" I say to myself in my head, I moan feeling another woman's lips against my neck. I run my finger though her h/l hair. I feel her hands run across my stomach pulling my shirt off. She picks me up and thrust her hips against mine. I moan her name and feel her teeth sink into my neck. We hear the doors open and she freezes.

"Mom I'm home!" Sarada yells though the house, (y/n) puts me down and leaves out the window. I try to fix myself up not wanting to be half naked in front of my daughter. Sarada walks in seeing me a little messy. "Are you okay mom?" I smile and nod trying to catch my breath. "Yeah I'm fine sweetie" she looks at me unsure. She walks out of kitchen.

During dinner Sarada knows something is up I can tell. Sarada look sat me and ask "so mom how was your day" I smile "it was good, how about yours?" I ask my little girl. She nods and continues eating.

Night time. Sarada is in her room asleep hopefully. I hear a creak at my window, I go over and open it seeing (y/n). I bite my lip knowing why she was here. "Sakura.." she whispers and pushes into my room. I answer "yes..?" She looks me up and down. I feel her eyes on me. It makes me grow wet. She pushes me onto my bed and get on top of me.

No one's POV

(Y/n) presses her lips against Sakura's. She moans in her mouth allowing the younger of the two to slip her tongue into her mouth. Sakura feels (y/n)'s hard length against her leg. She moans again. (Y/n) pulls away from her lover and sinks her teeth into her neck making her cover her mouth in fear of waking up Sarada. (Y/n) while biting and sucking on Sakura's neck, allow her hands to roam her body. Feeling each curve, every dip. She pulls her night gown up.

Sakura feels her only piece of clothing slowly being pulled away from her body. She grabs (y/n)'s shirt and rips it off of her. Her runs her hands along the woman's stomach and chest feeling her muscled body. Moaning at the feeling of it against her own. Her hands make it to her pants where she unbuttoned it. Pushing her hands into her pants grasping the hard shaft in her hand. (Y/n) hissed feeling the older woman's strong hand grasp her cock. "Sakura..." She groans breathless. Knowing she was in the hands of Sakura.

She finishes taking her night gown off of Sakura and rubs her hands up and down her bare naked body feeling every inch of the woman under her. Sakura, pulling down (y/n)'s boxer freeing the large shaft. Grasping it tighter and jerking her hand up and down. Feeling the pulse in it. Making her want it even more inside her. "I want you (y/n)..." Sakura says breathless feeling the woman finger rub her pussy. "Please" she begs. (Y/n) Smiled a sinister smile and grabbed a hold of her own cock. Aiming it towards the only place she's been wanting to be for years. In Sakura Haruno.

(Y/n) has never considered Sakura an uchiha) she groans when she pushes the head of her cock into the older woman. Sakura throws her head back almost forgetting her good it felt. Sakura digs her nails into (y/n)'s back and her heels into her legs oushubg her deeper. "I want all of you inside of Me damnit!" Sakura nearly yells. (Y/n) pushes deeper into the woman under her. "Fuck..." She groans feeling how hot and tight Sakura is. With slow movements at least she got deeper each time. Soon enough she was pounding into the married woman with no remorse. Sakura's body giving in to the rough fucking. Cums. She moans loudly. (Y/n) slowly down so Sakura could catch her breath "Fuck! Keep going don't stop!!" Sakura moans loudly. (Y/n) feeling the sweat seep into her deep back wounds caused by Sakura continues to fuck her harder and faster. Sakura cums again. Her teeth sinking into the woman fucking her viciously. (Y/n) moans in Sakura's ear feeling her cum again. "I'm so fucking close Sakura" Sakura moans loud and sinks her teeth deeper into her neck. Sakura feeling (y/n)'s thrusts get sloppy and rougher groans feeling(y/n) grab her hips as she pushes Sakura down onto her cock cumming inside her. Sakura feeling herself cum one last time "(y/n)!!!" She screams, knowing she probably woke up her daughter and half the village by this time.

(Y/n) looks at Sakura and smiles. She smiles back and kisses her passionately. "That was amazing" Sakura say continuing to peck her lovers lips. (Y/n) laugh and cleans herself up. Sakura's lays on the bed feeling her warmth is gone. "I guess I should get going huh" (y/n) says. "No" one word that's all she needed to hear getting back in her with Sakura. Holding her close to her. Falling fast asleep.

Part two? Maybe? Yes? No?