Erza Scarlet x reader

I'M ALIVE!!!!!!! This will not be futa.

Erza's POV

I can't believe it, I let lucy force me on this date with someone I don't even know and she's making me dress shop!! "Erza I promise you'll like her, she's really cool and fun to hang out with" Lucy smiles at me brightly. I sigh defeated, "Alright I'll give her chance but only tonight" "And trust me, you're really gonna like her" she giggles like a child. I roll my eyes and keep shopping.

Oh my god, I'm not ready for this! I look at Lucy panicky. She smiles at me again. "It's okay Erz, (y/n) is great you'll love her" She hugs me. We now hear a loud knock on the door, Lucy walks to the door opening it slowly, as if to cause suspense. "(y/n)! You made it!" Lucy greets the woman with a hug. They both walk over to me as I stand there awkward. "Erza, this is (y/n)," she introduces her to me,

"(Y/n), this is Erza, she'll be your date tonight" She smiles a nervous smile at me. She's cute, She puts out her hand offering it to me, I turn back at Lucy and smile at her. "Are you ready to go Miss Scarlet?" I smile at her, "Call me Erza, I assume I can call you (y/n)?" she smiles at me, "Of course, shall we go now?" she suggests. I nod happily. Maybe this won't be so bad.

~I don't know how to do date scenes~

(Still Erza's POV)

We walk on the sidewalk, side by side. She takes my hand in hers, She smiles nervously at me, "I hope this is is okay?" I nod and lean against her shoulder. "Lucy said you're like me? But not like me? What did she mean?" I smile asking her. Her face became red "Awwwww so cute" I look up at her watching hr think, "Uh well... I grew up not knowing my mom or dad, I have no siblings, I work at my self owned bakery-" I cut her off, "Did you just say you OWN a bakery?" my eyes wide and my mouth began to water.

"Uh yeah? I've always had a thing for baking so opening a bakery seemed right" she smiles at me. "WE NEED TO THERE NOW!!!" I grab her hand and start pulling her, "Well I'll take you but it's not that way" She laughs, my face reddens with embarrassment.

She guides me to her bakery which is just great. Guess this is what Lucy meant when she said I'll like her. She unlocks the door and guides me in. "Welcome to Sofia's Sweets, I named it after my mother" she smiled again. "Can I make you something, Lucy told me you like sweets" She asks me. YES, "Can you make a strawberry cake?" I asked hopefully. "Are you kidding? That's my special!" She goes back into the kitchen, and comes back with the most amazing piece of cake I've ever seen. "Please enjoy" I pick up a fork and take a big bite. I drop my fork.

"Is something wrong with it?" She looks at me nervous. I get up, walk over to her, putting my hands on her face and passioately kiss her. She kisses back standing up cupping my face, her thumb gently rubbing my cheek. She set me on one of the tables her hand on my thigh, pushing my dress up.

No one's POV

(Y/n) pushing Erza's dress up, Erza's hand holding her legs together getting more nervous as dress slides up farther, "We don't have to do nything you're not comfortable with" her head resting on Erza's neck. "No I want to I'm just nervous" Erza whispers into (y/n)'s ear. A shivers ran down the her spine as Erza presses her chest against (y/n)'s, "I think you need to take your clothes off first," Erza smiles playfully "You have more on after all" Erza pulling (y/n)'s shirt off. Erza places her hand on (y/n)'s chest slowing inching her way down, feeling the (b/t) of the larger woman. "You're so hot (y/n)".

(Y/n) kissing Erza roughly forcing her tongue into her mouth, slipping her hand under her dress into Erza's panties, feeling already how wet she was, Ready to be fucked by her, Erza began to buck her hips into the hand of her lover, "She's mine now" (Y/n) tell herself, pushing Erza's dress completely off her, admiring her body while feeling Erza's hand roam her own body. "You're so beautiful Erza" Her eyes wonder every inch of the scarlet haired woman, "(Y/n) I understand you want to take your time but if you don't fuck me already-" Her sentence cut off by the feeling of two finger entering her wet, ready to be fucked pussy. "Ah! (y/n)!" her moaning became louder feeing the two digits go deeper into her. (Y/n) wraps her hand around Erza's throat pushing deeper into her.

"You're a good little whore aren't you Erza" The larger of the two quickened the pace of her fingers as well as going deeper into Erza. Her grip around her throat tightened, "Answer me Erza" The red head kept moaning until she finally spoke, "I'm a good little whore" Erza moaned feeling herself become dangerously close to cumming, "Fuck (y/n) I'm so close" Erza groans lifting her legs higher and spreading them farther, (Y/n), while keeping her pace inside Erza, places her thumb onto her clit rubbing it while her other hand keeping the grip around Erza's throat.

Erza moaning loudy feeling her unable to hold back anymore, her hands wrap around (y/n)'s neck, her nails digging into whatever she could, cumming around (y/n)'s finger, (y/n) finger Erza's pussy tighten as she cums around bliss, Erza feeling bliss as (y/n) slowly pulling her fingers out of her. "Are you okay?" (y/n) asks rubbing the lower back of Erzas back, She smiled tiredly "I'm fine, just tired" (y/n) smiled and kisses her forehead, "Well we can sleep at my place, it's just upstairs" Erza's eyes widen once more, "You live here too?" The biiger of the two chuckled, "I do," Picking Erza up carefully, "Come on let's go to bed" Erza smiled and leaned her head into (y/n)'s shoulder.

~Next day~

Lucy's POV

I watch Erza limp her way in this moring, "Long night Erza?" I smile at her knowly. Her face lit her like a fire, "Shut up Lucy!" she yells. I laugh and walk away, That's gonna be one busy couple.