Momo yaoyorozu x fem reader

Yes

Momo's POV

I train hard with my friends, but my mind wonder somewhere else at the moment. I didn't tell anyone but I have a date tonight. The hero named the puppet master. If she knows your name. She can control you... it's really an amazing Quirk. She's 17 so not that much older then I am. I'm alittle nervous to go out with her. Mainly cause no one's ever seen her face. She covers it so villains can't track her down. Which is smart.

"Hey guys we should call it a day with the trai-" I feel a hard blow to my head and I see nothing but darkness.

"Momo...
Helloooo momo are you alright? MOMO!" I jerk up to the sound of my name being yelled. I look around and see everyone crowded around me, but I'm in the nurses office.
"Momo are you okay? Ribbit" Tsu asks. I hold my head and nod. "I'm fine." I smile. "How long was I out?" I ask anyone who would answer me. "A few hours. Some woman came out looking for you but we told her to leave you alone cause you were hurt" Uraraka tells me. My eyes widen in horror. "Oh my God... is that what you guys told her!?!?" I yell at them.

I grab my off the table next to me and see a few texts.

"How are you feeling?"

"Momo are you? alright call me when you get these."

"We can try again next time."

I groans and throw my phone back on the table. "She's never going to go back on a date me with now..." I say to myself out loud. "Wait you were going on a date with someone?" I hear one of the girls ask me. I sigh "yeah I was with the puppet master..." I get all of my stuff and leave to be alone.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Who the hell are all of you?" I look all around and there's all these high school kids. "We're friends with Momo! And you two had a date but we messed it up" one of them say while bowing an apology. "Look Puppet master Momo really likes you and I think you really like her." I look at her as she starts to continue.

"Can you try and take her on another date and we won't get in the way" I look at them through my mask and sighed. "Alright but this is going to be a surprise. Don't tell Momo just tell her your all going to take her out and meet me at this address" I write down the name of the place and hand it to a kid with green hair.

"You got it!" They all run and go find Momo. I smile knowing I get to see Momo again.

No one's POV

"Guys where are you guys taking m" Momo asks being dragged to her destination. "We're going to have fun we owe it go you" Mina says. A restaurant. Momo looks up at the place still unsure what's going on. "No offense but there's no way you guys can afford this place."

A voice comes from behind them. "No they can't but I can" everyone turns around and sees a well dressed (y/n) walking towards Momo. "Hello darling" taking her hand and kissing it. Momo just looks up at the woman that has her hand. "(Y/n)..." Momo says shocked. "In the flesh." She smiles. Momo turns to face her classmates and ask "How did all of you do this?"

They all looked at each other. "We felt back got knocking you out so we called the puppet master and ta da!" kirishima explained with a toothy grin. Momo looks back up at (y/n) and smiled at her. "You have some good kids Momo" she said. "Yeah I do" she thanked everyone and left with (y/n) to have the date she didn't get.

Yes it's short yes it took me forever stfu Janet it's here isn't it.