Pyrrha Nikos x futa reader

Lemon

Pyrrha's POV

I sigh seeing the woman I love throw her twin brother as I pack for Beacon. "(Y/n) come help me!" I call out to my girlfriend. She runs to me and helps me. I stop packing and look up at her. She's a much bigger woman then I am.

I'm 6 foot in heals and she's at least 7 foot. "Why are you staring at me?" she asks me putting my clothes in my bag. I turn to her "how tall are you?" I ask with my hands on my hips. "I'm 7'3, why do you ask?" I smile and shake my head and turn to keep folding. "It's not important" she wraps her arms around my waist. I feel her kiss my head. I smile and lean back on her.

It's time to go. (Y/n) takes my hands in hers "Call me when you get settled in" I wrap my arms around her neck and kiss her as hard as I could. "You'll come see me right?" I ask. She smiles her fanged smile "Of course I will my little warrior" I get on the aircraft and leave.

~Time skip~

(Still pyrrha's POV) I jump around excitedly and run outside to where the aircraft's land "What's going on?" I hear Nora ask me. "She's coming!" I tell her. "Who's coming?" A man comes from the sky and hits face first on the ground. "Brayton? What are you doing here? And why did you drop from the sky?" He stands up and look up I can see everyone staring at the horns coming from his head. "I'm looking for the bitch who just dropped me from the sky" I look up knowing who he meant. "Come down here you coward!!" He shouts trying to provoke her.

It sounded like a damn missile coming down. She landed. When she hit the ground a cloud of dust came with her. "What the hell did you call me you no winged bastard?!?" Brayton looked at his back and pouted. I look at her. Her tall dark figure, those 2 foot long horns coming from her head, her long scaly tail that could crush a tree in an instant, those massive wings that aloud her to sore in the sky with almost no effort. She looks my way her eyes red with a slit in them her fangs showing letting anyone around us know she's in charge.

"Pyrrha..." She whispered my name and looked at me with a great deal of lust and happiness to see me. She slowly walked to me. Moving past her brother and my friends. As they all looked up at the woman before them.

The massive faunus towered over me. I smile up at her. "Hi (Y/n)" I say. She leans down to kiss me. I try my best to get on my tippy toes and kiss her back. I take hold of her horns knowing how sensitive they are. She groans and picks me up. She grabs my ass to hold me making me moan softly letting her slip her tongue into my mouth. Fighting over dominance was easy since I couldn't say no to her. A clearing of someone's throat made us pull away. My face was flushed and my heart pounding in my chest. She leans in and whispers in my ear "we'll finish this later" as she puts me down.

I turn to everyone who was shocked. Nora went first "Why didn't you tell me your girlfriend was so hot!!" She groaned looking MY woman up and down. "What type of faunus is she?" Ren asked to my surprise. "Oh she's a dragon faunus, strong, tall, and perfect" I looked up at her talking, I watched her face get red as she looked away from me. Before anyone could ask anything else (Y/n) grabbed my hand. "Sorry everyone but I need to spend as much time with Pyrrha as I can" she tried her best to control herself.

I ran off with her to my dorm. I know I share it but they're gonna have to sleep somewhere else tonight. I open the door and she pushes me inside. I'm almost thrown onto any bed in the room. I groan as she literally rips off my school uniform. She looks me up and down. I didn't wear a bra or panties today.

"You're a very naughty girl, Pyrrha" I bite my lip hearing the way she says my name. I make her take off jer shirt and bra. I look up and down seeing her pierced nipples and her hard stomach. She takes my nipple into her hot mouth, I feel her sharp teeth grazing my skin making me moan and run my fingers though her h/l.  She pinches my other nipple. I just really want her to Fuck me. I feel her strong hand slide painfully slow down my stomach. I try to push her hand down faster but it's no use. "(Y/n)..." I groan out. "Please you're going so slow" I whimper. She licks her lips looking down at me. She leans down and licks the shell of my ear as I start to unbutton her pants "look at you" she starts "the great strong Pyrrha, is begging like a whore, tell me who you belong to" I fight the urge to give into her. I hear her growl deeply. "Now!" She roared and ordered. Fuck Fuck Fuck I can't tell her no. Look at those teeth she'll bite me if I do. I gulp looking up at her.

"I belong to... You" her eyes soften hearing my words. "Now please... (Y/n) Fuck me" I groan rubbing my hand against her boxers. I feel her grow harder then she already was. She sits up and let's me up her cock out of her boxers I wrap my hand around it feeling is pulse. I hear her groan. I slowly start to move my hand. "I want you inside of me" I tell her lustful. She nods her head. She grabs her shaft and rubs it against my pussy. I cover my mouth trying not to moan. She pushes herself inside of me, I let out a gasp I haven't had her in me in a while. "Fuck (Y/n)" I couldn't help but to moan out. She groans throwing back her head "God Pyrrha you're so fucking tight" I love hearing her grunt or groan.

I feel her hips start to move. Feeling her dick move in and out of me. She starts to pick up speed. I moan loudly almost forgetting how it feels to be fucked by her. She digs her fingers into my hips to keep me still. I hear her panting above me. I grab her by her horns with one hand as the other digs my nails into her back as she keeps getting harder and deeper inside of me. "Fuck! Don't stop!" I hold onto her horns for dear life feeling her hit the spot that makes me curl my toes. "God Pyrrha!" She moans out "I don't think I can last that much longer" I bite my lip hard enough to were it bleed. I pull her head down by her horns as I cum hard around her cock. She thrust into me one more time and cums inside of me. I feel my whole body go numb.

She pulls out of me leaving me feeling almost empty. She pulls me closer to her. Her tail wraps around my legs keeping me close. "Fuck.. I love you" I tell her. She smiles and kisses my forehead "I love you too my little warrior, now get some sleep we start around two in a few" my eyes widen with shock and amazement. I better sleep now. I sleep in the arms of the dragon I love.

Oh yes I did it.