Blair x futa reader

I love this idea this might be short I haven't decided yet

(Y/n)'s POV

A friend of mine Maka, told me she had a friend of hers who wanted to meet me. She's a witch apparently, which is pretty hot (see what I did there) Maka has been my friend for as long as I i could remember. She knows about my.... Problem..

"(Y/n) you can't help how you are," she stated at me again for the millionth time "Maka literally no one said anything we're both studying" I laugh while petting her cat. "I wonder when she got this cute girl" I think to myself while scratching behind her ears. She pouted at me and threw a book. Her Weapon Soul walks in the room as she threw the book hitting him dead square in the face. "I guess that's a Maka chop" I let out a hard laugh.

Maka's POV

Oh she wants to be a bitch then get ready to be embarrassed you shy ass bitch "Alright (y/n) you know I told you about my friend Blair right" I stared at the large woman. She nods her head still petting Blair who hasn't said a word, " Well you know how she's a witch and she likes to turn into a cat right" she nodded again.

I look at her in a way as in like look at what you're fucking petting, She suddenly stops petting the cat and looks down. "Maka no don't you dare tell me this adorable cat is a witch" She started to look nervous." Oh poo That was the best petting I've had in a while" Blair says getting off of (y/n)'s lap. Looking shocked seeing, the cat she loved so much was the woman I'm trying set her up with.

I smirk at my friend who's face was blood red. She started stutter uncontrollably. I start laughing. "oh man (y/n) you should see the look on your face" I realize she's staring at the witch, looking over at Blair I can see why she was naked "WHY ARE YOU NAKED" I yell covering my eyes. "I was gonna take a bath" she said stretching alittle. I look over at (y/n) who's eyes were on Blair's bouncing boobs.

"Cover your eyes woman!" I yell at her but my words fell on deaf ears, her eyes moved up and down with Blair's big boobs. I watched in amusement. I grabbed the closest thing and threw it at her, hitting her dead square in the face, knocking her out cold. "Blair Go somewhere else!" She groaned and started to go into the bathroom.

"Oh and by the way your friend has a hard on" she giggled and went finally went into the bathroom. My face got red and I look towards (y/n) and seeing Blair was right. Through her pants you could see the lining of her member, standing tall. Blair walked out of the bathroom with a towel on "I could take care of that problem" she purred, "Well Soul and I are gonna meet up with kid and everyone else so uh bye" I ran out of my room.

No one's POV

Blair licked her lips tbe sight of bulge in the woman's pants. She got down beside her grabbing it though her pants. A soft groan broke from the unconscious throat, Blair smiles and unzips her pants reaching her hand in younger woman's pants only to pout feeling her boxers. "Man you're really making me work for it" pulling her towel off. She Yanks (y/n)'s pants down along with her boxers. The large throbbing dick in front of her, actually made her nervous.

Her hands barley fit around it feeling her body get hotter and hotter for the woman in front of her. She licks the base of the shaft, another groan broke though. Trying to take whatever she could into her mouth and as far as she could down her throat unable to fit the massive cock in her mouth, deciding to use her hands for the rest of it. Doing as much as she could without chocking. Her jaw aching from being stretched for so long.

(Y/n)'s groans and moans was the only thing keeping her from stopping. Finally pulling away from the younger woman's dick. She wiped her mouth and straddling the still unconscious. Lining her cock up with her wet hot pussy, guiding herself down on it. Feeling it fill her almost immediately. Blair gasping still lowering herself down on it. Finally fitting all of it inside of her. Moaning and rolling her hips feeling the member move inside her. Starting to move up and down on the hard cock filling her everytime she bounced down, her hands holding into the woman's under hers shirt keeping her steady on top "God fuck yes I'm so close" bringing herself closer each time. Without warning (y/n) grabs her hips and forces her cock harder into her. She broke immediately cumming harder then anytime before and (y/n) kept going pounding deeper and harder everytime finally cumming deep inside of the witch.

Both women exhausted laying on Maka's floor still not wanting to get up. "So... How about that shower now" (Y/n) smirked and carried Blair to the bathroom.