Ch 1 Why?

Thought or think

'Mumbled or whisper'

*movement or action*

<digital or robot or digital communication voice>

General POV

Y/N: uuughhh.....

Our then slowly open up his eyes looking our his surroundings, he sees dead trees and white dirt, which appears to be snow as she feels the cold.

Y/N: snow?

He slowly gets up and slowly gets himself up of the ground the only thing he feel, something heavy on his chest. But he ignore it because he so cold and tried to seek shelter.

He don't know how he got here, and he wants to get answers, there is a lot of questions on his head, but he ignore it all as he needs find somewhere he can think properly.

He keeps walking, walking, walking and walking, not only he is now cold he is also tired as well.

Y/N: need. Shelter. Now.

Thats what he only think right now, it's to much for his mind and wants to scream, but he knows one thing he is in a forest that's for sure, a snowy forest. His gut tells him that he shouldn't scream and believe that. He might encounter winter wolves if he start panicking. So with all his might, he stay sane as much as possible until he sees shelter or someone rescues him, but that's not the case as he thought.

Suddenly an bar appeared right in front of him and a few words that says.

<Transfer data to the system...>
<loading... 2%>
_______________________________________
\______________________________________

He then swing his arm as strong as he can making the screen disappear. He is mad, tired, desperate, sad, he really want to know what's going on, but he ignore it all again as he keep on walking, hoping there is shelter, even a cave is enough make the happiest man alive.

...

...

...

As few hours gone by he was able to see buildings, it was enough for our Mc to make his eyes widened and smile like a child that gifted with a candy, without further a do. He immediately runs towards to the what he assumes to be a village. As he gets closer and closer he suddenly stop as his gut feeling keeps giving him warning signals. He trusted his gut more then anything.

Since he was child he sometimes get hit on the head with by balls of paper from people or accidentally got hit a baseball on the head or a stone that came out of nowhere from time to time. During constant hitting on the back of his head alot, that he was able to develop skill in high school. When he was about to go home some people at his age were playing baseball and the batter was able to bat the ball over the fence and make a home run, unfortunately it was falling right behind him, but dodge it by leaning his whole body and continue walking back home.

It's more of six sense of his.

Nevertheless, it appears that he must take a chance because he is too exhausted, his legs are shaking, he is anxious and panicking, he wants to cry and scream, and it is also very cold. He has to take the chance. He kept running, clenching his fists and biting his lip, until he reached the largest and closest house, where he kicked the door.

As soon as he enters the old house, he locates a large object and notices a grandfather clock. He quickly moves it in front of the door and pushes it. He quickly flops down after placing it, taking deep breaths as tears start to slowly form in his eyes. His sobbing began, and tears began to stream down his face. He removed them quickly with his hands. He may be a 20-year-old college student taking an acting course; he has a big, intimidating appearance, but in reality, he prefers to hang out at home and is an introvert. Snacks and a comfortable bed are part of his good life. He was only an anime fan, but even though he was already aware that this was undoubtedly a different world, he doesn't want something stupid like this to happen to him!

Y/N: *sniff**sniff* why... *sniff**sniff*

Thats the only he can say in his thoughts

He stops wiping away his tears with his hands and wonders why his chest is wet and cold. He then looks down. He was shocked to see two enormous watermelons. His eyes widen, and he begins to examine himself, touching his body and examining his clothing.

Y/N: it's gone...

Again, shocked to his voice also change.

Y/N: u-um, testing, testing, 1 2 3, 3 2 1.

He then test his voice, it sounds so familiar to him and it's unmistakable.

She

Became a girl.

She then stands there for a few seconds.

...

...

...

Y/N: mirror... I need a mirror!

She dashed to the house and flung open the doors, drawers, and cabinets. She quickly found another door after going upstairs. She hurriedly opened the door and was shocked to see a dead body and two other bodies lying on beds that appeared to have lost all of their blood. When he realized this, he began to take a few steps back and back off. When he saw the dead people lying in the bed, it seemed as though they didn't give a damn.

Y/N: va-vampire? Is there a vampire in this world?

He then turned his head a little and noticed a mirror-specifically, a floor mirror. She passes the corpses as she hurriedly makes her way to the floor mirror. He approaches until she can see herself clearly in the mirror.

She has medium-length hair, with one side blonde and one side brown. She is dressed in dark brown gloves and a top with puffy sleeves. The cog decorations on her outfit and the color scheme share many characteristics with the steampunk aesthetic.

Y/N: no, way

She knows this person, or better yet, she knows who she is. Greatest genius, the excellent expert, the magnificent magician, the psychotic killer, the faithful cultist and many more, one of the saviors of humanity or it should so if i remember the lore correctly.

Now she understand why coming here and able to find the conclusion while in panic state, she has her skils! Like right now she was able understand her predicament!

Y/N: I'm Vill-V

To be continued.....

How she became Vill-V? Maybe we will be able to see in the next chapter? Who knows!

Did you enjoy?

See you next chapter.