Ch 14 Magical presentation!

(Author: yo I'm back! Let's go! Now enough talk let's start!)

Thought or think

'Mumbled or whisper'

*movement or action* = is now slowly being removed because of new writing style.

<digital or robot or digital communication voice>

[telepathy]

Big or loud echoing voice like HOV

Y/N POV

It's been a whole month since I've been in Atlas, working on the Paladin machine for Britney as part of our deal. Now, I'm currently working on this huge robot, revising and tweaking it a bit.

I turn the wrench repeatedly on the bolt inside the cockpit, sweating a bit as I wipe my brow. After one last twist, I take a deep breath and it's done. I let out a heavy sigh of relief and smile a little. Slowly, I stand up and hop out of the cockpit, landing perfectly on the floor in a stylish hero landing style, with one knee on the ground and one hand supporting me.

(Y/N) Vill-V: Nailed it.

I stand up and hear small steps getting closer. I hum to myself and turn around to see a warm cup of coffee on a tray, offered by none other than my good old companion and assistant, Ai-Chan.

(Author: drawn a sweaty Vill-V)

Ai-Chan: Hey boss! Thought you might like to have one!

(Y/N) Vill-V: Ah, thanks Ai-Chan.

I grab the cup of coffee and slowly walk towards the only sofa in the cold and large hangar, comfortably placing my soft butt on the seat.

(Y/N) Vill-V: *Takes a sip* Ah~ nothing beats a cup of hot coffee~

Ai-Chan: *Looks at the new improved Paladin*, Jeez, I thought you were just going to fix it a little, Captain. Not...remake the whole thing in the past month...

I hear her observation and look at the machine I've just built. She's right. What I did has completely transformed the Paladin. It looks different from the one before, with some added extras.

(Author: not mine, found in Pinterest)