Ch 16 Let's Go

Thought or think

'Mumbled or whisper'

<digital or robot or digital communication voice>

[telepathy]

Big or loud echoing voice like HOV

General POV

<Updated successfully>

(Y/N) Vill-V: Yes!

<Error>

(Y/N) Vill-V: Oh no...

<An error has occurred during the update. Items and weapons may be deleted or glitched out. Please wait for 10 more minutes.>

(Y/N) Vill-V looked at her system screen with a frustrated sigh shaking her head.

(Y/N) Vill-V: come on! No time for that!

She shakes the Holographic screen with panic.

<There are new valkyries, new items, new skins, would you like to see more notifications?>

(Y/N) Vill-V: There's no time!

<Fixes are completed the Honkai impact 3rd system is ready to be used>

(Y/N) Vill-V: later!

(Y/N) Vill-V sighed but stayed as calm as possible, assessing the situation. She looked around while also not remaining a sitting duck, swiftly moving through the area. She witnessed people screaming in fear and agony, Honkai beasts slaughtering humans as they tried to escape, boarding airships and running for their lives. (Y/N) Vill-V couldn't help but sigh in stress.

(Y/N) Vill-V: Oh boy... This is going to be a lot of problems... But then again, why do Honkai beasts exist?

She continued to ponder as she ran, but her thoughts were interrupted by the shouts of a person. She halted and turned around, only to see General Ironwood commanding the Atlas soldiers. He was trying to guide civilians to the ships while also engaging the Honkai beasts. Unfortunately, his efforts were proving ineffective as an Archangel tackled the General and prepared for another strike.

(Y/N) Vill-V: It seems the reason for the existence of Honkai beasts will have to wait.

With gritted teeth and sharp eyes, she smirked and snapped her fingers.

(Y/N) Vill-V: Yo, General! Get yourself and your men down!

James Ironwood's POV

This is outrageous! What is this? What happened? It all happened so suddenly, from Miss (Y/N) Vill-V's speech to a full-blown Grimm infestation. I commanded the soldiers and Winter to fight these new classes of white Grimm that appeared out of nowhere, but it's utterly useless! Our weapons are ineffective against them. They kill and slaughter us easily. It's as if these new species are more brutal and ferocious. Did "she" finally start to make a move?

Atlas Soldier 1: Sir! There are too many of them!

James Ironwood: Just try to distract them for as long as possible. Launch anything we have!

I sighed and shook my head in stress as I saw a floating white Grimm with a halo trying to tackle me. I dodged it and fired my pistol, knowing it wouldn't work but hoping to create a distraction. I saw Winter stab her fencing sword into the ground and freeze it with ice dust. Then I stood up and nodded in gratitude as she returned the gesture.

James Ironwood: Good work. We must focus on evacuating all Atlas citizens as much as possible.

Winter looked worried and glanced back at me.