Ch 5 Wind Path And The Deal

Thought or think

'Mumbled or whisper'

*movement or action*

<digital or robot or digital communication voice>

[telepathy]

General POV

2:00 pm 

Windpath

Wind Path is a city in the Kingdom of Mistral . It is located to the north of the main city of Mistral.

Due to its distance from the capital, the city is farther from the governing council's watch. This makes it an ideal location for thieves, assassins and other people who wish to remain hidden from the authorities similar to the city of Kuchinashi south of Mistral.

Vill-V and Ai-chan are getting closer to the city. Ai-chan then digitalizes herself, and a screen with the face of Ai-chan appears at her right side.

Ai-chan: [miss we can even speak via telepathy.]

Vill-V: [Now thats good]

When they arrive at the city, it has tall walls (albeit short in comparison to Argus City) and a big gate in the front. A few guards like anime ugly bastard style emerge as they are in front of the gates. The guards investigate the vehicle with a cart and then turn to look at Vill-V, our protagonist, with lust-filled eyes; some of them even have their hands hanging off their belts as if they were about to take it off. One of the guards comes over to me and starts to question me.

Guard 1: Hello maam *tips his hat* welcome to WindPath may I ask, what's your name?

Vill-V can't help but feel disgusted as he draws closer, but she must maintain her composure and not let them intimidate her. Her legs are trembling a little, but she shakes it off and pulls out a smirk on her face and returns the gesture by tipped her hat. She must leaves a "positive effect" on these idiots.

Vill-V: Well Good Sir I just came from the other side! i came here with just to do a little selling, know what I mean~

Guard 1: well mam do you have an ID?

Vill-V pretends she lost it, she scratches her head and gives an annoyed expression.

Vill-V: Tsk, as you can see, after beating up some grimm on my part, I snapped.

Guard 1: Huh? I do not consider you to be a fighter, ma'am.

Vill-V: Of course, *grins*. I succeeded with the aid of this!

She snaps her fingers.

Vill-V: Please work, Please work, Please work, Please work, Please work,

the suddenly 3 turrets pop out of nowhere and the guards startled and surprised of them appearing 

Guard 2: the fuck!?

Guard 3: AAH! ambush!

Guard 1: u-uhh maam are these yours? is that your semblence?

places her finger on her chin in a pose of concentration. She is aware of what a semblance is primarily because to Ai-chan.

Vill-V: Hmmm... Yes, that is my semblance. Now, do you believe me? oh! Let's try this!

She lifts her arm and places it on the guard's shoulder, dragged him closer, and the guard's right side of his face suddenly feels the softness of Vill-V's chest. She smiles up with an angelic smile, but something is off with it. The guard didn't notice the dangerous smile, instead focusing on the soft side of her chest and about to rub it with his face when suddenly Vill-V secretly withdrew 800 lien from her system and gave it to the guard The Guard looks at her bewildered before he turns to face her she shushes him with her finger.