chapter 8 Why did you do this.

Thought or think

'Mumbled or whisper'

*movement or action*

<digital or robot or digital communication voice>

[telepathy]

*Ding*

Is all she heard while she constantly battling against a hundreds of bandits. Each time she beats up a bandit she got a bell notification and another and continues ringing in her mind constantly, luckily she is getting use to the sound of the bell notifications no matter what it's still annoying, endure or not this is a such a stressful fight. It's a good think she got crystals every time he punched or kicks a bandit she will obtain 5 crystals each, it ain't much but they are lot of them so it's alright.

<You defeated 197 bandits: 985 crystals>

<You have: 7,645 -> 8,630 crystals, 471,817 lien>

We then see Bronya (Black Nucleus) and Qrow still fighting and they were only few Bandits remaining. As they take out the last bandit he quickly fled away like a gazelle. They took a break after a long fight, Qrow sits down in the ground exhausted, Bronya gives a helping hand to Qrow so he gives his hand and pulls him self up after the fight and they both shake their hands.

Qrow: so, what do you mean by same interest?

Bronya gently smile at him.

Black Nucleus: I want to go Atlas, you seem to have on a mission so I'll help you and you help me beat up bandits and take them out of the boat, tie them up! That simple!

It is beneficial for Qrow to have someone to assist him but he worries if his semblance, bad luck, might affect her, though he knows she is a good child after fighting together for just a few minutes against the bandits, he is a bit skeptical, why Atlas, and also...

Qrow: you are going to Atlas wearing that?

Black Nucleus: it's a combat outfit.😑

Qrow: riiight🤨, but why Atlas?

Black Nucleus: see this big guy?

The black project bunny deactivates it's invisibility waves which makes Qrow startled a bit.

Black Nucleus: it needs it's maintenance.

Qrow: you could have ride a bullhead.

Black Nucleus: *waves hand in denial* the airlines are close, and I have other reasons.

Qrow hums, thinking of the other reason as he takes out his flask and takes a gulp of it, he looks at the child's figure and posture, and got conclusion.

Qrow: ah, you're from Atlas too!

Bronya thought for a moment and think about what he said.

Black Nucleus: me? Hmmm, Atlas is snowy....

Black Nucleus: only rich people are their, Bronyas family is rich too...

Black Nucleus: Ai-chan said Atlas has the biggest military, Bronya's father is a general if I remember from her background story...

Ai-chan: [yeah... Sir Qrow is kinda right, you do look like you are from Atlas.]

Black Nucleus: [I do?]

Ai-chan: [yeah! I suggest go along with it!]

Black Nucleus: [da, I thought the same.]

As such they both agreed, Bronya acted she was in shock that someone can tell she was Atlesian, she then acted a bit stiff as if she was a bit anxious and a bit alerted.