Ch 12.5 extra

Thought or think

'Mumbled or whisper'

*movement or action*

<digital or robot or digital communication voice>

[telepathy]

General POV

The Beacon Academy then comes into view. Then, as we draw nearer, we can make out the top of the castle, where Ozpin is sitting in front of a technologically advanced computer and keeping an eye on Bronya with the help of 500 cameras installed on the cruise airship. It was supposed to be only 200 cameras; however, due to the sudden request of his good friend Qrow, Ozpin thought that it would be a good idea to use the cruise airship and amplify the number of security cameras; there was nothing to hide.

even the bathrooms.

However, as time goes on, all he can deduce about her character is that she is noble based on her posture and voice throughout the entire cruise.

He then notices that she is in her room, but for some reason, she quickly makes her way to bed, which Ozpin thought was reasonable given that she had just been acting so noblely.

Ozpin: truly a child from Atlas.

He talks to himself.

As Ozpin keeps monitoring Bronya using the cameras he installed, he eventually notices that she gets up and walks over to the desk. He is perplexed by this girl's choice to utilize the computer; why would she do that? He continues to watch and tries to zoom in on the camera, but even with the maximum zoom he was unable to make out what the girl was doing. However, as time goes on, about 5 to 6 minutes later, the girl appears to be doing nothing more than browsing social media, scrolling through the internet, and listening to Miss Wiess Schnee's concert. He continues to watch the girls' actions for any suspicious ones, but nothing happens. He tries to wrap his head around whether this child is really sitting there and just browsing social media or just doing normal things that young girls do. To no avail, he gives up and sighs.

However!

The computer's display of the camera's vision abruptly ended. To Ozpine's disbelief, he swiftly turned his attention to the other cameras; for some reason, they all function flawlessly, but the cameras in Bronya's room have abruptly ceased working and will never seen again.

Ozpin noticed this and kept watching from the out side of the room while making every effort to turn on the cameras in her room, but to no avail. He was able to conclude that she had hacked the room's doors and used the desk. Ozpin becomes impressed as he drinks his cup of hot cocoa in response to this.

Ozpin: clever girl

That's all he could say to the child that would make this old man impressed and able to notice he was watching her.

However, that doesn't stop there.

In 30 minutes or so, all the cameras will stop working.

This makes Ozpin even more surprising.

Ozpin: A child who has such a talent for hacking is such a waste.

Ozpin shakes his head. If only he could only bring her to his school; actually, that is the reason team CFVY and Bronya decided to join his school. The CFVY team doesn't know that there is an alternative motive behind this.

That way he could not only be "her" pawn, but she could also help him with her hacking skills. Ozpin really wants her now. However, before he could think deeper, Glynda Goodwitch was giving a call on Ozpin's scroll, so he grabbed it and took the call.