It's Raining

"...It's raining..." the boy observed from under the school as he stares at the dark gray clouds and water falling from the sky. He sighs softly as he checks the weather app on his phone and shakes his head. "The forecast said it was ten percent chance of rain... This looks like we're in a hurricane or something..."

That's what he believed as he decides to grab an umbrella out from his pocket and was ready to deploy it.

"Aye, Y/n..." he hears a voice behind him.

He was surprised to see his childhood friend already deploying his own and held it over his head.

"Noodle? I thought you have club practice..."

"Not today since it's pishin a doon out here..."

"...What?"

"'It's raining fucking hard'..."

"Then say it..."

"I already did..." Noodle replied back nearly aggressively as he turns his attention outside. "...It has been awhile we hung out on my day off..."

Y/n nods in agreement.

"That was around... two weeks ago?"

"Yeah... I hope you don't have any plans..."

Y/n shakes his head. "No, I don't... You had an idea in mind?"

"I was thinking of going to this manga cafe that opened recently... They have the latest mangas I wanna check out and..."

"..."

Noodle would stay silent when he turns towards Y/n's back and stare.

"...What is it?"

"..."

...Snatch!

Suddenly, Noodle grabs Y/n's umbrella.

"What are you-"

Slap!

Then slaps the back of his head.

"What the-"

"See you later, loser!"

Finally, he runs off and away from the h/c.

Y/n was in a state of bafflement, what was up with the rugby player all of a sudden.

"Are you... What the hell is his problem?" Y/n frowned softly as he thought about the silence the boy made when he glanced behind him. He decided to take a look as well as he finds a girl changing out her shoes.

But it wasn't any girl.

Oh crap!

It was Shikimori, she glanced towards his way and waved to him.

"Hey~..."

"H-Hey!" He greeted back as she finished switching out her shoes and approached him with a soft smile. "So what were you yelling about earlier?" She asked curiously as Y/n turns towards the school's gates and shakes his head.

"Just my friend... He stole my umbrella..."

"Really?"

"Yeah... but he always acts like this so it's nothing new... but he took the only umbrella I needed to get home..." Y/n lets out a breath through his nose.

He was obviously frustrated at Noodle, seeing his only option was to wait until the rain cooled down so he could run home and not get too soaked.

"Well... I have an umbrella..."

He heard Shikimori spoke, she grabs her own from her book bag and presents it to Y/n. With a little bit of shakiness, she blushed lightly and let her soft smile become an embarrassed one.