Confessed

It's Friday.

It was after school.

Y/n, Noodle, and Max were all together walking in the corridors of the school as they talked and smiled and laughed. They all had a set plan for the day and that was to work out at the gym.

The three musketeers went towards the exit of the school where their lockers were located to switch shoes and head out. Noodle and Max was currently arguing mildly where to go for a post-workout meal.

"We should go to WcDonald's, Noodle! Please!"

"We went to Sandwich Queen the last time we worked out together, Max... I'm not trying to consume more calories than I intend to anymore this week..."

"You can just order fries!"

"...What kind of logic is that, man? Are you trying to starve me more than I already am?"

"Well, let's ask Y/n where we can eat!"

"...Fine... Y/n? Where would you like to eat after the gym?"

"..."

"...Y/n?"

Noodle turns to Y/n who stared intensely inside his shoe locker. "...Y/n... Wake up..."

He doesn't answer as the brunette with golden highlights walked over to where his friend was staring at. "...Y/n, I'm gonna slap your head if you don't..."

He doesn't finish his sentence.

Max gets a little curious as well.

"What are you guys looking at?" He asked as he glanced inside Y/n's locker to reveal a surprise.

"..."

A letter as Y/n and Noodle were the only two to react excitedly.

"Holy shit!"

"Holy fuck!" They whisper yelled as they grabbed each other excitedly and hitting each other playfully, laughing and giggling.

"It's a love letter!"

"I know, you stupid dick!"

"It's your time! Holy shit!"

"Ah ha ha ha ha ha!"

"What's going on?"

The two stopped to find Max still not getting the memo. They turned to each other before Noodle answers. "It's a love letter! Y/n got a love letter!"

"Oh..."

"..."

"..."

"Who do you think it's from?"

Noodle winces back with shock.

"Of course it's from Shikimori! She's the only girl that hangs out with Y/n! It should've been obvious by now since Y/n was a lonely little virgin before..." Noodle taunted Y/n who slaps the back of the brunette's head.

"Don't call me that!"

"I'm not saying you are... I was saying you were... unless..."

Slap!

"Shut up, Noodle... So annoying..." Y/n replied back with a slap to the back of the head once again as Noodle laughs. "Anyways, go get her, Prince Charming... You don't want her to wait on you, right?"

"Oh, you're right..." Y/n answered as he tries to run off.

"..."

"..."

"...Now wait just a minute!" Y/n stops and turns to his two friends. "What is it?" Noodle asked.