Stiff for the Date

"...Oh my gosh..." Y/n moans softly as his face was scrunched up in agony. "...Why did I think working out yesterday was a great idea..."

Right now, Y/n's body was in pain.

Stiff, almost like the name of this chapter, as his chest, his legs, and his arms were not in the mood for anything. He continues to groan in pain while his body froze from the muscle fatigue from yesterday.

"...I really hope we're not going to anywhere physical... My body don't want to move anymore..." he wished upon a star as he awaited for someone on this early morning.

That's right, it's been a week and a half and now it's his date with Shikimori once more. This was one of the few reasons why Y/n had worked out so hard yesterday.

In a light of hope that he could get a little more muscle in him so he can impress his crush, in his eyes he doesn't see anything at all.

With a look of disappointment since waking up, he hoped that he could pull this date off without the use of showing that he has worked out recently. Besides, his body doesn't want to do anything at all that has to do with hardcore movement or sports related activities.

Despite the fact, he should be prepared.

All he received from Shikimori from yesterday was to meet him near that outdoor market that many tourists flock to. He assumed that this was where they were going but to make sure, he pulled on both black pants and a black shirt, there was a jacket made of jean material covering over him along with a pair of sneakers.

He was prepared for anything, he checks the time on his phone to see that the appointed time has arrived.

Ten o'clock, Y/n glanced around a little bit to find nobody with pink hair like the last date.

Only this time, he was confident. Shikimori was the one that invited Y/n this time so he knew that she was coming for sure.

"..."

...She's probably late again... I should do some stretches for a bit...

Y/n did not hesitate to start stretching, he stretched his arms a little while doing most of the loosening up on his legs.

Flamingos, calf reaches, toe touches, he felt a little better than before as he shot his body up and found something pink.

That has to be Shikimori...

He was correct as she stood in place and glanced around her position. But as soon as he was ready to call for her,

"...Damn..."

Pap!

He slapped his mouth when he realized what slipped through his lips. Of course Y/n had the cuss word slip through because of what she wore but he felt ashamed.

Come on, Y/n! Don't make it weird to her! You were lucky she was far enough that she couldn't hear you!

Her outfit was the complete opposite of what he wore. Cutesy, her theme of clothing was brown and pretty as each piece of her cloth was a different shade from her skirt tucking in her shirt to her jacket to the little beret on her head.

She continued to look around, a number of stares at the girl was an immaculate amount as Y/n felt lucky that he even got a chance to go on another date with this girl.