Sullied Shirt

Their little hangout finally comes to an end.

After some conflicts of bringing Izumi home safely and Noodle able to comfortably leave his friends alone, Y/n and Shikimori had a short walk through their neighborhood.

But with everything that has transpired from the little boba store and avoiding danger for Izumi, their walk together fell silent.

Shikimori was the first to notice this, seeing Y/n in a deep daze with his head aiming at the ground as they walked together.

"...Y/n?"

A couple of quick blinks later, Y/n glances at Shikimori. "...Huh? ...You needed something?" He asked as he finds Shikimori worried once again.

"Are you sure you're fine? You've been awfully quiet today... And you're never the one that has so little to talk about..."

"Really?" He said in a calm and curious manner.

"...It's today, wasn't it? The coffee spilling on your clothes..."

Y/n waved a hand to her and puts on his best and softest smile.

"I'm fine, really... I'm just... shocked at how things panned out today... You can't make this stuff up, you- I can't stand the smell of this anymore..."

Annoyed at the smell, Y/n gives in and throws his shirt and blazer off to be left with nothing but pants and shoes. Some did spill onto his pants but not much landed and that would get Y/n in trouble for indecency exposure.

"We're almost home anyways so it's not that big of a deal..."

And as of Y/n's prediction, he was right.

They were at Y/n's home in five minutes as they turn to each other. "Alright, Shiks..." he spoke to the girl.

"..."

Shikimori stayed silent while staring at the ground.

"...Shiks..."

"..."

"...Shikimori..."

"Huh?!"

Finally, she snaps out of her daze.

"Y-You needed something?"

"No, just thanks for bringing me home... But are you sure you're fine to walk home alone? I can change out quickly and escort you..."

She shakes her head with a smile.

"I'll be fine... We needed you home as quick as possible before your uniform gets sullied up horribly by the boba..."

Y/n thought about it for a second.

"...You're right... But thanks for walking me home..." Y/n bows to Shikimori as she did the same and watched Y/n walked inside his home.

She walked away as well.

After some distance, she turns back to make sure she was far from his home and turns back in front of her.

"..."

"...Hwah!~"

She screamed as she had her hands on her cheeks and blushed like crazy. "Y/n's body!~"

It was no doubt that Y/n had the body of a man that any girl or woman would die for. She was blessed to see it once again, shaking her head like crazy as she was his best friend.

She was fangirling at such a body that looked like it came from an anime but he was just as good.

They were better than before.

After all, it's been a couple months since they were friends.

"I wanna touch them so bad!~" Shikimori whined as she remembered the slow developing biceps and pecs she felt on her fingers.

They were amazing, wondering how hard and smooth they've become now.

"..."

Shikimori had to wait.

Only when she confesses.

Only then...

"Then I can feel them whenever I want to!~" she smiled widely as the walk back home was nothing but gleeful thoughts in her head.