Visiting Hours

His jaw was fixed on the ground.

His e/c eyes stared in shock.

There was no way that she was here in front of his home.

"...Y/n? Is something wrong?"

Yup, this was real.

"W-What are you doing here?! How did you know I lived here?!"

"...Well..."

She glanced away a bit and hands him a small bag.

"I- ...Noodle asked if I wanted to deliver your homework...

"Really? Th-That's nice of him..." Y/n grabs the small bag from her, a couple of homework pages and a few snacks as well were inside.

He assumes it was from Shikimori as he thanked her for the trouble, smiling to each other.

"..."

The aura was a little awkward.

Especially when the two were together all alone as neither of their friends were present to get the ball rolling.

Shikimori wasn't sure on what else to do, "...Well, I can see you're sick... and you're getting a little better..."

"..."

"...so... I'll see you tomorrow?"

Y/n nods softly.

"Yeah, I should be perfect by then..." he said

"Okay~... I'll see you at school~..." Shikimori replied before she starts walking off.

"..."

"..."

...Wait a minute! Shikimori is here!

Only now it hits him as he figured out the plan all along.

Noodle set this up! Only he would do something like this! What the hell am I doing?!

He sees Shikimori still in his line of sight, 'I have to think of something! Quick!' He mentally screamed before finding a plan. 

"Wait, Shikimori..."

She stood in her tracks and whipped her head around to him. "Yes?" She asked while her pink hair flower naturally with the movement of her.

"...Do you... wanna stay here for a bit? As thank you for bringing my homework over..."

"Really?!~"

Shikimori at first was very excited.

But after catching herself acting unusual, she coughs softly and returned to her cool and calm self. "I-I mean I don't wanna pry into your home..."

"Shikimori... It was an offer... I wouldn't be making it if I was unsure..."

He smiled softly which didn't help the girl that she was already dying to stay with Y/n for the day.

"..."

Soon enough, the plan would work in Y/n's favor as they entered into the boy's home and lead the girl into the living room.

Shikimori only stood still, she was of course nervous since she doesn't want to do anything that'll make Y/n upset.

"I can make something for you..." she hears him from the kitchen that was visible from the living room.

There she finds him tying an apron around his waist while fixing his hair to prepare for what she assumes good. "All I can say is desserts is my specialty when it comes down to it..."