Numu Enji- Part 1

Dabi's pov

   "You want us to do what?!" Shiggy shouted. "I want you to break into the Hero Commission and get some of the cures and other chemicals." AfO said. "But why!" Toga asked. "To know what there working on next." AfO informed. "Fine but only because I'm wanting to know to." Shiggy said. I just stood there silently  waiting to go.
   I was ready for the heist or whatever you wanna call it. I sighed as the rest got ready to walk out the door. After getting there we got ready to break open the wall in the very back wall. "Ready?" Shiggy asked looking at me. "Yeah, I guess." I said as he used his quirk to break down the wall. The alarm started going off and we all ran into the building and headed towards the end of the hall. Once we got the to the place we got a bag and started filling it with things when I heard a noise. I passed my bag to twice who protested but took it anyways. Walking down the hall I heard the noise again and stopped, it was a little boys voice and I ran towards it stopping in my tracks.
   I stood there looking at the door that was wide open showing a small boy who walked to some odd place in the room I followed as quietly as I could so I didn't scare him. As I walked further in I stopped looking at a tall thing standing there staring at me. I slowly backed up and looked around when the tall person walked towards me, when my back hit something, startled I turned around and was relived by who was there.  Kuriguri stood there staring at the tall person. Kuri grabbed me and pulled me back putting me behind him. I walked backwards then ran in a room. There was a loud bang and I hid behind a shelf. After sometime I looked up and saw exactly where I was, The File Room. 

   I was going through things when i came across a file, Todoroki, I was really confused so I opened it up and was shocked to find my dads name along with pictures from I'm guessing his childhood and as he got older. I had grabbed the last picture and dropped it. Was that tall thing out there him?  I thought and gathered all the things and caught a glimps of something else and picked it up. It was another file on what seemed to be someone in there 20s and looked like the kid I saw so I took the time to read the file a little bit so I had somewhat of a idea on how defeat or kidnap him. I stood up and ran out the door just barely missing a hit from my father. I stared at him and he actually stared back. He walked towards me and I stood there getting ready to run but he didn't attack he sat and looked at me closely. "Toya?" He mumbled. He stared at me I stood there in shock. "Dad?" I asked causing him to change for barely dodging a punch from Kuri. Kuri stood behind me staring at the man I called Dad. I went and hugged him and he hesitated but hugged back. Then the boy from the other file walked from the corner along with a the pros and more men came along with.

Ha cliffhanger UvU