Well...

Nothing went to plan. Enji Eli and EB stood there in shock as a building that they were supposed to be in had exploded. There was a meeting with the Hero Commission that day but no one had the chance to go to the meeting, so the only ones there were, Teka, Marry, and Dani. Enji's mother and two pros. Everyone thought it was the LoV, and they were right though it was meant for Enji. The three ran down the street away from the fire mostly to avoid being detected. If they had been detected the blame would have been put on them because they were the only ones there. The plan for the day was to not get killed, even if they did they'd still be alive, but they didn't want to feel the pain of that. After finding a place to hide the trio settled down. "Ok so let's go over what just happened." Eli said. "We walked down the street then blue flames came out of no where." Enji said. "Then we ran and now we are here." EB said. "Shh someone's coming." Enji whispered. All three had enhanced abilities, mostly from training with the pros and the experiments. There was footsteps and laughter. "Wow that was fun." Voice number 1 said. The voice belonged to a girl. "Yeah we should do that again." #2 said. His voice was raspy. "Next time we will kill him for good." #3 said. They all chuckled and EB had fallen out of her spot. "Ahh-!" She landed right in front of them and Eli and Enji came out as well.

Eli's pov

This day could only get worse from here. We were now standing in front of the LoV staring at one another. "Well, well, well, look who decided to show up." Shiggy said. Damn it! Was all I could think about. Enji backed up only to find it was a dead end. "No where to go, no where to hide." Toga said. Instincts kicked in and I stood in front of the two. "Fuck off before anyone gets hurt." I said sternly. The three villains just laughed. It was high school all over again for me. I growled it was low but could be heard. "What are you, a dog." Dabi asked. "Oh I'm worse than one." I snarled. Enji grabbed my shoulder and EB stood up. "Awe, need your friends to calm you." A villain mocked. That was it for me. Both Enji and EB had to hold me back. I smirked and sent a shock through my body, not enough to hurt them but enough to get them to let go. "Pfft- what can a weak hero with no quirk do?" He asked. "I'll show you." I answered. Truth is I don't use my quirks so everyone assumed I was quirkless. I launched myself at the villains causing Dabi and Shiggy to move quickly. My quirk that I used was simple, my eyes glowed and my teeth were sharp, I was a fox. A large one at that, I stood 6'2 in my fox form. I attacked the guy. I threw him into a wall listening to the cracking on his bones breaking. I was hungry and he would be my meal. I bit his shoulder and listened to his scream as a had touched my fur. I looked up, arm hanging out of my mouth. "Eli calm down." Enji said sternly and I did I sat down and closed my eyes as I shifted back into my smaller form. The LoV looked shocked as Enji picked me up and EB pet me. I glared at the LoV and they had retreated.

IM BORED!