Sleep?

Bored!  Au where Enji rarely sleeps due to the fighting club and being a hero.

    Enji yawned probably for the 17th time today. Enji fought 24/7, fighting at night and as a hero. Enji had a secret he can go to what ever age he wanted and he did, teen at night and adult during the day. And Enji was not getting sleep at all and it was getting obvious. The villains noticed his fire flickered every now and then just like Dabis when he would stay up all night.

   One night Dabi, Toga and Twice went to see a fight club just for the hell of it. "Next up to fight is NightRaven and Spear!" The announcer yelled. As a red head went on stage the trio froze as they noticed he had the same hair as Endeavor. "It has to be a coincidence, right?" Toga whispered. "Yeah has to be." Dabi whispered back. With a loud bang Spear was down and the next one was on stage with NightRaven. Battle after battle the NightRaven won every one but stepped down and the trio followed him. After a while of following him the NightRaven took off his shirt revealing many scars, then shifted into Enji and the trios accusations were conferned, but it made a perfect opportunity to kidnap the pro.

  The next day went easy for the villains. Then night came and the villains waited for him to be done with the fights knowing he'd  be exhausted. It went easy for Enji to kick there asses but it wasn't quite enough do to lack of sleep and the villains won. After Enji had a nice nap he woke up but not all the way. Something warm laid beside him and Enji bolted up but was pulled back down by the heater. "Stay and rest." The persons voice was soft and relaxing. Enji did what the person asked and fell back to sleep. When Enji woke up the heater keeping him warm was not there so Enji sat up and looked around he was in his bedroom so he assumed they guy left him at home. Had he gotten drunk or was drugged? Every muscle in Enjis body hurt, so it was hard for him to move but he managed. After going out to the kitchen he noticed people in his home so he heated himself up ready for a fight as he headed to the living room and grab one of the intruders by the neck heating up his hand to make sure ot wouldn't kill him but leave a mark. The intruders were surprised and stood up as fast as they could and Enji was shocked as well. What the hell are the LoV doing in my house. Enji thought.