who?

Enji sat there in the hospital wondering about what had happened. It was weird that he couldn't remember anything, past his 17 year old years. "Dad!" A girl came around the corner yelling. Enji just stared as the girl came to his side. "Are you ok?! What happened?" She asked. A couple more people came around the corner. "W-who are you?" Enji stuttered. The girl froze at the words. "You don't remember me?" She said as she broke down in tears. "No?" Enji said, unsure. The girl started to sob, and Enji felt guilty but didn't know why. Everyone left after a while of talking with the doctor. Enji got up and walked out of the room he was in and found some clothes. After changing, he left the hospital.

  Enji wandered around before walking into the store and bought some things, then walked out and settled down in an alley way. Looking down at his body, it wasn't different from the last time he looked at it. He kept thinking about everything that happened, he was in a alley way and something came at him so he fought but passed out, then woke up in the hospital, but before the alley way he was talking to a friend, that's were it was confusing. Enji must have fallen asleep cause it was later, then it was when he first sat down. "Hey kid, wake up." Some guy said. "I'm up damn it." Enji said, standing up and brushing off. "What are you doing ou-" He was cut off by Enji punching him. "Ow!" He yelp. Enji smirked and punched him again and again, laughing as he did. Enji was tired and had killed the 5 he wandered off, then stopped at a bar, making sure to cover his face and sat down. Hours later, the news came on about him, then the body, and how they were connected is some way. A couple of people sat beside me. "Hello." The cheery girl said. "Hi?" Enji answered. The girl giggled.

More tomorrow cause I'm bored and is working on the one that I wrote 860 something words!