Chapter 01

A young blonde woman hurriedly stuffed clothes into a bag. She twirled around, nervously brushing her hair out of her face. Abruptly she grabbed a headband and hastily tied up her hair. She was dressed in jeans and a T-shirt, which she found new ones folded at the bottom of a drawer.

- "Sneakers, where are the sneakers? Why do you have only high heels? Do you think you're a mannequin?... Good! Boots, at least with these I can run."

She slung her travel bag over her shoulder, half-opened the door, and stepped out knowing the way was clear. Quickly she reached the front door and almost ran out without looking back.

A while later, she was walking towards a green area she noticed a short distance away, she wanted to sit down and think again about everything in general.

- "Why Petunia, what did I do wrong? If they were going to place my soul into a fictional character, couldn't I have transmigrated into a princess, a duchess, or some woman of power and wealth? I don't ask for much, at least a normal person." - The 20-year-old woman muttered her complaints to herself.

- "How ungrateful certain humans are. And I tried so hard to please him." - Said a humanoid figure, whose face was indefinite.

.

Eleanor did not remember for certain how she left her body and had gaps in her life, however, she was clear about the novels she read in her life, perhaps because she spent more time in her imagination than interacting with others. She wasn't antisocial just selective, and it wasn't the first time something like this had happened.

Among her jumbled memories, she knew that she lived as an artisan in medieval times and was burned for insulting a bigot who wanted to take advantage of her 'purity', regardless of the era a bad person with power does not need to justify himself to 'avenge his honor', then she was accused of being a witch for possessing individuality and refusing to be submissive.

When she was reincarnated after being roasted, she was in a middle-class family of the twentieth century, from baby to adult she had a good life, with its peculiarities, but who does not have them, she survived a crazy party for the turn of the millennium, everyone said it would be the end of the world, then she did not want to be aware but the hangover of her first binge with stronger drinks than wine or beer, was deadly for her mood, she was in a bad mood for 2 days.

She did not understand what happened, did she die, is she in a vivid dream, did she go mad, why wake up like a teenager in a literary story, and not just anyone but in the place of the pedant Petunia Dursley or Evans still.

That morning when she stirred in bed she found herself disoriented, bumped into a bedside table that had not been there before and no wall on either side.

Eleonor, not wanting to wake up yet, sensed that something was not right, she had her bed against a wall on her left side and no bedside table to bump into, she opened her eyes slowly and was startled to find herself in an unfamiliar place, she also had long blonde hair, her hands and the rest of her body were thin, Eleanor being brown-haired and a bit chubby.

She looked for typical signs of dreams, especially incongruities in the environment, and the first instance she found herself in a place she had never been.

She spent a few minutes still, hoping to process her surroundings: an unfamiliar room, unfamiliar smells, and a different body. Dream or alien abduction?

Now with more courage she got out of bed to investigate, she was wearing a nightgown since she used to wear pajamas. She looked for the bathroom and found it, after opening a door for the second time, because the first time she opened it she saw a couple sleeping soundly.