Chapter 03

So far so good, Eleanor noticed that Petunia's practical skills were suddenly "activated", it was amazing what the body could remember, if she followed a recipe in a book carefully she could make something edible, and with practice, she would make those skills her own.

The Evanses had gone to spend the weekend with friends at a vineyard, courtesy of those who had won a competition and invited them. Lily was with a Hogwarts classmate and would return in the afternoon, so Eleanor was alone in the house.

She poured herself a large glass of yogurt with cornflakes in a bowl, she liked the crunchiness of the cornflakes so she ate them separately from the yogurt.

- "Ugh, it's so quiet," - She sighed, settling everything in front of the television.

She flipped through the channels, watching a few programs at times, and when she finished her yogurt and cereal, she turned off the TV in boredom. She went to the kitchen to wash up and put things away as if nothing had happened.

"Maybe I should find something to do or a pet to entertain me. I wonder if there are any activity workshops nearby, I could try to make friends, Petunia's friends are too envious for my taste," She thought as he looked for the newspaper in case there was something published.

After a while of looking through magazines and newspapers, partly to keep herself informed about the general situation in the world, she made a list of things to do, including traveling.

Eleanor thought that this was an opportunity to do things she wouldn't normally do due to embarrassment, shyness, or lack of resources, so in addition to including the classic cultural spots to visit, she thought of trying to go to "fashionable" night spots, never for lack of interest as she preferred to sleep in or watch one movie after another surrounded by cushions, tissues, popcorn, drinks, and mint or eucalyptus gummies. However, she said to herself that it was time to explore the world, even if that was not her nature.

So, she went to take a bath to get ready to go out to eat, she would go out to see some street art, maybe dancers or a musician playing for money.

She went to the bathroom, leaving all his clothes on the bed. Under the shower, she started humming a tune and without realizing it she let herself go, singing as she finished her bath, continued as she dried off and wrapped herself in the towel.

She noticed that her clothes were missing, but being alone she didn't mind going out to her bedroom.

.

James went to pick Lily up from a classmate's house, a friend of the witch from sharing a dormitory in Gryffindor Tower for seven years.

- "Sirius is waiting for us with Remus, there's something I want you to see, we managed to learn the missing charms."

- "What about Peter? How is his mum? He's been looking very nervous lately," - Asked Lily.

- "Needless to say, I offered to help with his mother's medical expenses. I got the impression that this might be one of the reasons for his discomfort, but he refused and I think he was offended, why would that be?"

- "You know him better than I do, you'll find out why. Anyway, Peter still hasn't been admitted to any of the positions he applied for, so that must have made him uneasy too," - Said Lily, clinging to her boyfriend's arm.

- "Too bad, but his grades didn't turn out too well, if he'd had a better average he would have been considered for the Ministry."

The couple appeared at the weekend house in Godric's Valley, where Remus and Sirius were waiting for them to go to Lily's house where they were going to set up protective barriers, using the disillusionment charm to perform what they had been practicing, i.e. the Ministry approved ones for Muggle sites.