Chapter 02

Eleanor had felt that she was "scanned", inexplicably she knew that someone was trying to magically verify that she was Petunia Evans.

A black dog crossed her path to her lodgings, of course, she deduced immediately who it was. Beyond being a bit startled by the sudden encounter, she proceeded to treat it like any other pet, she reached for a dog bone in her backpack.

In her mind, she saw clearly what she wanted and tingling began in her palm, then instinctively she reached inside the backpack and pulled out something that wasn't there before.

- "Enjoy," She said after tossing the edible cowhide bone.

It wasn't the first time something she imagined or wished for materialized, as the days went by her "skills" were becoming present.

She did not witness the mocking laughter that echoed in the direction of Padfoot, namely Sirius Black, who along with the rest of the marauders supported Lily in the "investigation" into Petunia, as the redhead suspected that her sister had been impersonated. It was daily news that the Death Eaters were attacking Muggleborns, mainly families of wizards and witches of this origin who attended Hogwarts.

Being alone they chatted about the resolution of their "investigation".

- "It's her Lily, all the spells we used to support that conclusion" - Remus explained.

- "Yes, you must accept it, Lily, your hateful sister decided to change and even Padfoot got a treat," - Said James smiling at his friend.

- "Nobody changes so suddenly, I know my sister and she's... I don't want to admit it, but she's a bit of a bitch," - Replied Lily.

- "Sometimes the pressure forces you to change," - Said Pettigrew without looking at them, - "Maybe she found herself at a crossroads in her life and decided to be different."

- "I don't know, is that so?" - The witch asked thoughtfully.

Petunia had taken a great turn in her life, the sister she knew was a minor villain with her since her discovery of magic. Petunia was a hateful, envious, selfish, and jealous woman, something she with difficulty managed to accept, still, she loved her because she knew that somewhere in her heart she was still the protective and loving child of her childhood.

Lily could not conceive how her sister suddenly became a stranger, Petunia changed her look, went for walks aimlessly, sang, and listened to music at the same time without caring if there was an audience. Where was the introverted Petunia, who changed her sister's mellowness?

.

After a month the situation calmed down, the Evans family justified Petunia and no longer suspected her, everyone drew their own conclusions and Eleanor did not deny or confirm anything, leaving them to believe whatever gave peace to their heart, after several visits she grew fond of them.

As fate would have it, Eleanor crossed paths with Vernon, it was a strange situation, especially when the man didn't recognize her, he tried to make conversation and get her phone number to ask her out, even though Eleanor said she had a boyfriend.

She felt sorry for Vernon because he seemed nice and she hesitated to give him a chance, but something was holding her back, as it would be cruel to give him hope because of a feeling of guilt, so as a consolation and apology, she kissed him on the cheeks as she said goodbye, if things were different he would be with his beloved Petunia.

It was time to get to know the magical commercial sector, to see Diagon Alley with her own eyes. Eleanor entered the pub with confidence, she asked the owner to open the entrance without giving reasons that could cause later complications. It was a fantasy image, when the entrance opened her heart was beating fast and it was like being in another universe.