Chapter 04

James was surprised to see his school nemesis at the wedding, and he remembered all the pranks he played and how much he hated him for being in love with Lily Evans. James was interested in the redhead as soon as he met her, first, he wanted to be her friend than his interest turned to romance, while her attitude was obnoxious and she rejected his wooing, it didn't matter because he was sure that sooner or later she would accept him. To him, Lily was great, even if she had flaws they were minuscule in the face of her beauty.

It was a difficult task to separate Severus from Lily, but he hurt himself by calling her mud-blood, from then on everything was easier, meticulously and patiently he was making Lily change her image of him.

When Lily finally agreed to be his girlfriend, Severus was furious. The witch insisted that he cease the war between his group and Severus, of course, the damage was done and he would never become his friend, but he aspired to maintain a neutral and cordial behavior for the benefit of his girlfriend, who felt sorry for Snivellus.

Lily invited Severus over intending to encourage him to change, inspiring him to see that the friends he had were not real friends, they were death eaters who did not enjoy love and joy but destroyed the harmony of families. She thought about approaching him for a chat, she believed that if he saw her happy he would accept that he was wrong about James, even if he was an excessive tease, James had matured.

- "Lily sweetheart, you know he doesn't see you as a sister. That boy has been in love with you forever, he could tell how important you were to him. It was cruel of you to invite him, it's obvious that he still loves you."

- "But mum, Severus knows he's like a brother to me, he was my best friend. I miss him, and I wanted to share my joy with him. Petunia has been in contact with Severus, so if those two who got along badly managed to make up, why wouldn't he do it with me and James?"

- "Oh dear," - Replied her mother, looking tenderly at her 'innocent' daughter.

The marauders murmured about Snivellus' presence, then learned that Lily had invited him, and everyone thought it was a bad move. Sirius assured them that he wouldn't let the greasy snake ruin his friend's happy day.

- "Petunia will take care of it," - Said Lily, trusting her sister, she didn't see Severus, but it seemed that he didn't take kindly to her wedding, so, since Severus now considered Petunia his friend instead of her, let her sister take care of comforting him.

.

A weight pressed down on her body, Eleanor was dazed, hot, with a headache and a slight feeling of nausea. She opened one eye first and was struck by daylight, closed it again, and covered it with her arm. At that, she noticed that it was someone's pillow or stuffed animal, she tensed up, waking up completely, struggling to recognize her surroundings, then with her slow mental process due to the dryness, she suddenly remembered what had happened.

Her clothes were in disarray, it seemed that because of the heat she had tried to take them off, someone with the wrong idea would interpret it differently when they saw her being hugged possessively by Severus, who had his arms around her back and one leg crossed with hers. She felt the wizard's breathing hitch, tried to see him, and moved, he grunted and clung tighter.

He could presume that because they were both on the couch, they somehow ended up too close together not to fall off the couch. Decisions, decisions. If it were a stranger she would be running to get away, throwing the guy on the floor, and becoming suspicious of him, but, maybe it was the trust she had in the character, someone who became part of her after reading the canon and fandom of the Harry Potter saga. Differentiating between the literary Severus Snape and the real Severus Snape was a work in progress, she still had that sense of unreality when she remembered her situation.