Tour?

Morgan

Over the next couple weeks, Morgan and Hailee spent a lot of time together. They got along extremely well, and had a lot in common. Of course, Morgan was always thinking about more. He would subtly flirt, but it would seem like she would ignore or turn down any advances he would make. He would help her write songs, listen to her ideas, and play music with her.

One night, after spending a few hours with Hailee helping write music, Morgan picked up his phone and clicked on his manager's contact. After a few rings, he heard Chad's voice on the other end.

"Morgan? What did you do?" Chad asked frantically. He was used to Morgan and his antics. He wasn't necessarily the easiest person to work with. Morgan was friendly, but he often didn't think before acting.

Morgan laughed. "Nothing Chad. I'm fine. I had a question though. I met this girl at a bar.."

Chad interrupted him. "Yes Morgan, we'll get her to sign NDAs if you want to..." Chad cleared his throat, searching for the best words to use. "...be intimate."

Morgan rolled his eyes, shaking his head. "Will you listen? That's not where I'm going. I mean yes, she's incredible, but we're just friends. She's made that clear. She's extremely talented though. She's just doing small gigs at local bars." Morgan paused for a moment, waiting to see if Chad would interrupt him. When he didn't, Morgan kept talking. "I want her to tour with me. I want her to open for me. I want to help get her music dream really going."

Chad was silent on the other end of the phone for a moment, contemplating what Morgan was suggesting. "I need to hear her." He finally said. "Does the have an album out? A YouTube channel? A TikTok video of her singing?" He asked.

Morgan grinned. "Yes! She does have YouTube. I'll text you a link. Her name is Hailee Greenfield. Let me know." He hung up the phone, immediately went to YouTube, and sent Chad a link to one of her videos.

As he waited for a reply from Chad, Morgan paced his living room anxiously. After an excruciatingly long ten minutes, his phone buzzed.

Chad: She's in.

****

Author's note: I'm super excited! Morgan is helping get her career off the ground. Of course Hailee enjoys playing at her local bars, but she desperately wants to do more.

If you have any suggestions or comments, let me know! Also, y'all bear with me. I write these on my phone in my free time at work, so there might be some mistakes. I haven't edited it yet. I'm trying to edit as I go, but I'm not perfect. I hope y'all are enjoying it so far!