Loading

Morgan

Over the next month and a half, Morgan spent lots of time with Hailee in the recording studio. He taught her how to actually record her songs and put together an album, though she was insisting on not releasing an album until after the tour started.

Ever since Morgan had announced a new tour to his fans, he had noticed she had been getting more attention on social media. More people were watching her YouTube videos and leaving supportive comments. He was proud of her.

Finally, the day came. Morgan threw on his plain white t-shirt, jeans, cowboy boots, and a Tennessee Volunteers hat, loaded up a couple of suitcases, hopped in his truck, and drove over to Hailee's apartment downtown to pick her up.

Once he pulled up in the parking lot across the street, he shot her a quick text.

M: I'm outside your apartment. I'll come help you with your bags. Unlock your door.

He sent the message and climbed out of the truck, jogging across the street. He wasted no time, choosing to go directly up to her apartment and open the door. As he walked in, he saw Hailee dragging her last bag towards the door. He couldn't help but stare at her for a moment with a grin.

She wasn't wearing anything special, just leggings and a long sleeve sorority t-shirt, paired with tennis shoes. Her hair was pulled up in a ponytail, with a few dark strands loosely falling around her face. But she was stunning anyway.

"I'm ready!" Hailee was practically jumping up and down. She threw her backpack on her shoulders and grabbed the rolling suitcase, while Morgan threw the duffel bag over his shoulders.

"Then let's go. They're waiting for us." He chuckled. Hailee took one last look around her apartment before she locked the door. She had paid a couple months ahead ahead in rent, and made arrangements with her landlord that she'd send payment regularly even though she'd be out of town for a while.

Morgan and Hailee made their way down the stars and across the street to his truck. He helped Hailee toss her bags into the back seat of his truck before they both climbed in and started down the road.

A few minutes later, they arrived at the parking lot they were supposed to meet at. Morgan watched Hailee out of the corner of his eye as she stared at the tour bus in front of her.

Morgan's manager, Chad, and Hailee's manager, Jameson, we're waiting outside the tour bus already. Hailee got out and ran to Jameson, giving him a hug. "I knew you'd make it." He smiled warmly. "We'll both be going along with you, but we'll ride separately."

Morgan carried her bags over and tossed them through the open door of the bus. "Is everything else loaded up and ready to go? Is the band ready?" He asked.

Chad nodded. "The band is already on their bus. Instruments are loaded up, the fridge in the bus in stocked, your guitar is loaded, we were just waiting on you. Let's hit the road. First stop, Dallas Texas."

****

Author's note: first of all, I want to visit Dallas. I've heard it's a cool city. Second, I hope y'all are still enjoying this! Y'all know what to do. Comment and vote for the story! If you have any suggestions, let me know. -K