iv

𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥!

𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗦' 𝗦𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗘. which is how aristyn finds herself in ripped jeans, a flower-patterned corset-style tank top, and a leather jacket whilst holding a red solo cup at liz allen's house.

friday practices aren't as long as coach knew that the girls had plans and didn't want to keep them there too long, which is how the entire team ended up at liz's party.

"bitch, look," cecelia nudges aristyns elbow, "ella and houston are making out."

"yuck," aristyn swishes the liquid in her red solo cup around, "he's such a slut, she deserves better."

"yeah, did you hear that his longest relationship has been two days?"

just at that moment, the devil and his best friend walk through the door. they look around as though they've never been to a house party.

oh right, they probably haven't, aristyn thinks.

aristyn makes eye contact with cecelia and smirks.

cece laughs at the girls' antics, "girl, you need to give him a break, but let's go."

aristyn laughs back and the girls make their way to stand in front of them.

"wow, penis parker at a house party," aristyn gives a mock surprised look to cecelia, "now that's something i thought i'd never see."

peter rolls his eyes, "i-i go to parties."

aristyn raises a perfectly-manicured eyebrow, "oh, yeah?"

ned coughs, "so um," he tries to think of a way to get aristyn off peters back, "oh! how's volleyball?"

this gets a smirk from aristyn, as she knew she won the previous spat, and a sarcastic smile from cecelia.

"it's great, thanks for asking as a topic changer because you knew your bitch was losing," malice drips from cecelia's words, she hates people who only pretend to care for their reasons, rather than just genuinely caring.

before the 'very friendly' conversation can escalate anymore, mj speaks up from beside the intimidating, muscular volleyball girls.

"can't believe you're even at this lame party."

"but... you're here too," although meant to be a statement, ned says this as a question.

mj furrows her eyebrows, "am i?" she bites her toast and walks away.

"well, this was fun, but some of us who have social status can't be seen around you, penis," aristyn grins, "so you two have fun, and," she leans forward to whisper in his ear, "don't get eaten alive, or do i don't care," she shrugs and walks away, cecelia in tow.

"penis parker annoys me so much," aristyn says to cecelia once they're out of earshot. she just laughs.

"i bet you'll end up dating."

"over my dead body."

"bit dramatic, don't you think?"

"oh, you're one to talk. and it's me we're talking about, ce, i can never be too dramatic."

𝗣𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗦 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗦𝗘𝗦. is crisises even a word? oh well, the point is, liz is walking up to him and ned. peter tries to shake off the previous interaction with aristyn as well as her words from the end of gym class.

"oh my gosh, hey guys. cool hat, ned," liz is holding a red solo cup and is wearing a blue floral blouse.

"hi, liz!"

"hi, liz," peter manages.

"i'm so happy you guys came, there's pizza and drinks, help yourself."

"what a great party," peters mouth feels extremely dry.

"thanks," peter swears liz's grin ignites a thousand butterflies.

a crash sounds in the distance, "oh i," liz sighs, "my parents will kill me if anything gets broken. i gotta..." she trails off and starts motioning with her hands towards where the noise came from.

"yeah," peter squeaks.

"have fun."

"bye," ned waves as she goes.

"bye."

ned turns to peter, "dude, what are you doing? she's here. spider it up."

peter shakes his head and starts to walk forward, "no, no, no. i can't, i cannot do this. spider-man is not a party trick, okay?" peter shrugs, "look, i'm just gonna be myself."

ned sighs, "peter, no one wants that."

"dude."

"penis parker, what's up?" peter internally groans as he turns towards the voice. flash was djing. "so, where's your pal spider-man? let me guess: in canada with your imaginary girlfriend?" peter sees aristyn with her friends, maddie and cecelia, by her twin, laughing and egging him on. "that's not spider-man," flash continues, "that's just ned in a red shirt."

flash had then single-handedly changed his mind. looks like spider-man is going to be a party trick after all. he can not let the thompson twins have the last word.

𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗬𝗡 𝗜𝗦 𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚. she was used to sweat, being a volleyball player and all, but right now, liz's house was extremely hot.

"hey, i'm gonna go get some fresh air really quick," she has to nearly shout in maddie and cecelia's ears for them to be able to hear her over the blaring music.

"okay, do you want us to come with you?" maddie asks.

aristyn shakes her head, "i'm good, thanks though. i'll be back soon," she begins making her way towards the door.

as soon as she steps outside she feels better. but she still isn't ready to go back in yet so she starts walking. then, she sees a large blue explosion off in the distance.

"what the fuck?" she asks herself. composing herself, she rushes to flashes car where she then lifts a small opening in the back row seat to grab her suit. once done, she exits the car and begins running.

i guess i should thank coach now for my athletic endurance, aristyn thinks.

in the distance, she can see spider-man swinging ahead of her.

"hey, spider-boy?" she calls out. he drops to the ground and turns. "mind giving me a lift?" she smiles behind her mask.

"um- uh sure," he walks up to her. "can..can i..."

she rolls her eyes, although he can't see, and grabs his arm and puts it around her waist. "just go," she grumbles.

swinging was a weird sensation. aristyn didn't like that she wasn't in control.

eventually, she and spider-boy got to a spot where there were no more buildings to swing off of. leading them to their last resort of running.

aristyn quickly outruns him across the park.

"man, this sucks!" he exclaims.

aristyn laughs.

𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗦!
that was kinda a weird place to end but i didn't want the chapter to get too long.

when they call each other the devil>>>

also i love the word crisises me and my friends literally use it all the time

enjoy!!