vi

𝗦𝗜𝗫!

𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗣𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗥-𝗕𝗢𝗬 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗔𝗦𝗦 𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗪𝗘𝗗 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗕𝗬 𝗠𝗥. 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗞, 𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗬𝗡 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗗 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘. the party would've been almost over anyways, and this was just easier.

the entire walk home one thought circled her mind, who was behind the red and blue mask?

little did she know, her fellow masked vigilante was thinking the same thing about her.

aristyn sighs as she approaches her large house. she circles the back and sneaks into the library downstairs. once in, she closes the window quietly. from there, she climbs up the ladder and opens the trapdoor to her room.

sometimes she loved having rich parents.

other times, like their absence of presence in their children's lives, she hated it.

anyway, once in her room, aristyn changes out of her suit. as soon as she's done, she hears the front door open, announcing the arrival of her brother.

"aristyn!" he calls out, "where'd you go?"

aristyn opens her door and makes her way to the top of the stairs, "sorry, i left early," she calls out.

"yeah, no shit. your friends were worried about you. you told them you were going out for air and you never came back," flash's face appears at the bottom of the staircase.

she grimaces, she had completely forgotten about maddie and cece.

"sorry about that."

flash shakes his head, "you should be, they were literally panicking that something happened to you."

aristyn looks down in shame, she hates disappointing people, "i'll text them."

"yeah, you should."

aristyn rolls her eyes before pulling out her phone.

𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗼𝘆𝗮
hey guys sorry about leaving you. it was so hot in that house and i was getting a stomachache so i just walked home

after about a second she got a reply.

𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗮 (𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗹)
no it's okay! we just want you to feel okay
but next time please let us know

𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗮
yeah i literally had like ten heart attacks

𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗮 (𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗹)
omg you're so dramatic ce

𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗮
only for you my sunshine xx

breathing a laugh, aristyn shoves her phone into her sweatpants pocket.

the next monday at school, aristyn can see peter is being even more awkward than usual.

she watches as he aggressively hammers something in the workshop.