xiv

𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡!

𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗬𝗡 𝗞𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗦𝗣𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗥-𝗠𝗔𝗡 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗕𝗜𝗚 𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗘. she was glad to not be on the receiving end.

mr. stark was in a bad mood the entire time she was with him, of course, she couldn't blame him she would be too.

sneaking into her house was as easy as ever since no one was there for her to worry about.

after pulling off her suit and laying down, aristyn opens her phone to see texts from the volleyball group chat.

𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘆
hey! what's your guys' plan for hoco??

𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮
probs just going to the dance
idrk
why?

𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮
yeah same
probably just the dance

𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹
girl i dont know
why

𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘆
well i was thinking we should do something together before
like go eat or smth

𝗮𝗿𝗶
omg yess!!
that would be so fun i'm totally down

after a chorus of "same"'s from people, there was another text.

𝗺𝗮𝗱𝘀
i actually cant! i'm going to dinner with my date first sorry <\3

what? aristyn thinks. since when has maddie had a date?

𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮
since when have you had a date?

𝗺𝗮𝗱𝘀
since like yesterday!

𝗸𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗮𝗮
ooh who is it

𝗺𝗮𝗱𝘀
theo amar
the junior he's super nice!

𝗮𝗿𝗶
the betrayal i feel rn (jk i'm happy for you <3)

𝗺𝗮𝗱𝘀
it's okay you'll always be my one true love <3

𝗮𝗿𝗶
<3

aristyn shuts off her phone. weren't maddie and cece making eyes at each other all weekend or was aristyn just imagining things?

she contemplated texted cecelia about it but didn't want to pressure her into anything or make assumptions.

aristyn decided to just leave it for the night and went to sleep.

𝗣𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗦𝗢 𝗠𝗨𝗖𝗛, 𝗜𝗧 𝗙𝗘𝗟𝗧 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗔 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗗 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘. not in a good way of course.

but without being spider-man on his hands, peter had a lot of free time!

him and ned remade the death star, he actually tried in spanish, and is always siting in detention to make up for skipping the last one.

as peter was walking back from the restroom, he saw liz walking towards him.

"hey," he fidgets.

"hey."

"i uh- i thought you had calculus fifth period?"

"yeah," she sighs as she continues walking towards him where a banner is. it reads: 'homecoming is almost here!'

"i was just doing some homecoming stuff," she finishes.