xiii

𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡!

𝗣𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗬. in typical peter fashion, he decided he had enough time to take a nap before the ferry. which, thinking back on it, did not make any sense because he only had like two hours and when peter starts sleeping it's hard for him to stop.

he sprints and jumps off a balcony, wing things appearing from under his armpits that help him glide out to the ferry.

peter is slightly embarrassed to admit that his landing is far from graceful and he almost smacks his face into the side of the yellow ferry. he breathes out a sigh of relief, "nice."

peeking through one of the windows, peter whispers, "okay, karen, activate enhanced reconnaissance mode."

"sure thing."

karen focuses on two men near the back. they are sitting facing opposite ways but still communicating. peter kinda thinks they look ike they're talking to themselves, which is probably the whole point.

"he's up front, main deck." the guy that was facing away from peter grumbles.

"i hate this guy," the other one says and peter can't help but agree.

"it's the guy from the bridge, right?" peter asks karen. "who's that other guy?"

the second man stands up and begins to walk away from the first man, "just keep me posted."

"there's not record of him in my criminal database," karen answers unhelpfully. "incoming call from may parker. should i reroute to your heads-up display?"

"i cant talk right now. i'll call her back. hey, dronie," peter says to the electronic spider that is now sitting on his head, "keep an eye on that guy. we can't let anybody get away this time."

he climbs up to the main deck on top of the boat before peeking out to watch the exchange.

"who's that guy on the left?"

"mac gargan. extensive criminal record, including homicide."

oh wow, lucky me, peter thinks.

"would you like me to activate instant kill?"

peters rolls his eyes, "no, karen, stop it with the instant kill already."

"white pickup truck," the second man from the previous exchange says to the group of criminals down below. a guy leaning up against a pole nods to another man on his left who immediately begins walking towards the car park.

"dronie, scan the ship for a white pickup truck," peter watches dronie find all the weapons. "oh, this is too perfect i got the weapons, buyers, and sellers all in one place."

"incoming call from tony stark," karen announces.

"no, no, no, no."

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗬𝗡 𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗔 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗧𝗢𝗡𝗬 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗞. i mean yeah he's like her mentor or whatever but really? now? aristyn was still in grief over her game.