xv

𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡!

𝗦𝗘𝗘𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗟𝗜𝗭 𝗔𝗧 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗢𝗡 𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗬𝗡'𝗦 𝗕𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗢 𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥. since, of course, this is literally the last thing she would've imagined happened.

aristyn is standing with cece in their dresses outside the school. cece was wearing a short white dress that had a see-through part along the stomach as well. it complimented her skin beautifully and she had small pearls on her eyes as well. her red braids were left down as usual. in contrast, aristyn had on a light purple, silk-feeling dress that fell to the middle of her thighs. there was a cut-out in the back with lots of straps to lace it up. the usually messy curls she donned were now straightened.

although the two came with the volleyball team, they ended up splitting a little once they got there.

liz gets out of the car that her dad was driving, "guys, you two look so pretty!" she compliments cece and aristyn. although cece and aristyn weren't the closest with liz, they were often nice and could hang out without any awkwardness.

cece smiles, "thank you! and girl you look stunning!".

"yeah, you look great!" aristyn replies. she notices the car not driving out and looks closer to see someone in the back. "hey, who's that in your car?"

at this liz rolls her eyes, although there's fondness to it, "it's peter, my dad wanted to talk to him."

aristyn raises an eyebrow, "penis? wow, i'd never think i'd see a day that this happened."

"give him a chance, aristyn. he's actually really sweet," she blushes a bit.

"yeah, no thank you," aristyn grimaces. "you have fun with that though."

the three of them make their way inside where they split up, liz going to the decathlon group and the other two going to the volleyball group.

"i told you he would pull her," angelica remarks once they get over there. she sticks her hand out and makes a grabbing motion.

"oh, shut up," aristyn grumbles as she grabs a ten from her phone case and smacks it into angel's hand.

𝗣𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗪𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙:

1. going to homecoming with THE liz allen

2. finding out who the vulture was

3. fighting liz's dad because he is, in fact, the vulture

but here he was, at homecoming, with liz, debating whether or not to leave to fight her dad before he goes away.

he opens the doors and sees ned with the other decathlon members. mj smiles before flipping the bird at him but peter is still thinking.

walking through the dancefloor, peter can't help but notice people. there's the female thompson and her friend, cecelia. there's cindy over with abe. he sees madeline from the volleyball team with theo amar, which he knows from math class. most importantly, however, he sees liz. liz in her pink dress. liz with her hair partly pulled back. liz dancing with the decathlon members-