I didnt mean to- Remy Le Beau (Gambit)

Character inspiration: Briella Corbin

Powers: spontaneous creation of shaped metal ( e

Powers: spontaneous creation of shaped metal ( e.g weapons)

I was waiting outside the gambling den, for Remy he had said one game an hour ago. He was probably drunk and maybe high but definitely not rich at this point, she was about to knock on the door when Remy and another man busted out of the door laughing holding onto each other's shoulders and singing some French lullaby rather loudly.
"This ya girl?" the man said with a thick British accent, extending a hand to caress the side of my face, I swatted it away and he tutted, "Feisty, I imagine in many ways, eh?" he said to Remy who was not listening.
"Let's go, Remy," I said beckoning him towards me, he walked towards me and I placed my arms across his shoulders.
"I need a ride home, love. Mind giving me one there might even be a prize at the end" he said cockily.
"No," I said turning from him and bringing Remy along with me. Within seconds there was an arm wrapped around my throat and the man's arm was reaching for my waist, I twisted in his drunken grip and kicked down his knees, he grabbed at my knees and knocked me down so that he was on top of me. His breath stunk of tequila and drugs, his weight bore down on me and his forearm was crushing my windpipe, I grappled at his arm before sending a sharp pike through his bicep. He screamed out and rolled off of me but was on me in an instant again, just as I was arming another spike. He had rolled onto the spike, I felt the spike pierce his heart before he died. I crawled out from beneath him, shaking, crying, and breathing fast. Remy went over to the man and realized the sobering truth, before moving over to me and cradling me in his arms, "The first is always the hardest, my darling" he sqaid into my hair as he kissed my forehead and turned me away. He pulled a card from his coat pocket and it glowed bright magenta before he threw it with super-human accuracy onto the body, it immediately caught fire.
We walked away silently.

Word count: 381

Hope you guys enjoyed it, this one was a bit dark and gloomy but I'm kinda proud of it. Please vote for this chapter and help support❤️!

Comment what you would like me to write here: