Troubling you - Charles Xavier x y/n

A/N: As I told the account that requested this I'm not a kpop follower so this could be horrible lol

3rd person POV:
Charles could sense an uneasy feeling within the manor, so many repressed feelings, and an inability to express emotion due to trauma. But that could be any student here. Though no one student's mind communicated ideas so melodically as young Y/N, he spoke telepathically like he was recording in a studio. Y/NS abilities lay in a more artistic category of the x-gene, his voice's range was so wide that he could manipulate the speed of sound and even matters solidity. But this meant that his voice was also perfect for a record label. Charles had to say he was an attractive young man, with perfect brown eyes and beautiful features. His parentage had produced a fine specimen.
Charles rolled past his door and could sense the strong unease from Y/N's room. He knocked before opening it and rolling in, Y/N was sitting on his bed strumming at his guitar lightly and writing small neat notes in his lyric book. Charles couldn't understand Korean very well but he could still feel the... Desire? The song was slow and Y/N's voice was seductively deep, when he turned though his face was surprised and red. "I didn't hear you come in," he said awkwardly.
"I knocked" Charles stated hoping to sound less creepy than he thought.
"I'm sorry. If it is too loud I can practice another time." Y/N shut his journal without looking at Charles and began to pack up his guitar too.
"Y/N, I'm a telepath. You can't hide your emotions from me, not when there is this strong" Charles said so matter-of-factly that it almost hurt Y/N to hear. He was truly clueless.
"Have you ever felt as if you couldn't live without someone you already do? Like they're yours but they would never be yours?"
"I thought for a long time that Erik could be saved but he will destroy everything around him. I thought he would need me when I needed him but he didn't." Charles looked away, and Y/N knew how much it hurt him to talk about Erik.
"But, romantically," at this Charles looked up, "Sometimes I feel like... Like I need... You. But I know you, you're prim and proper and you don't need someone to look after you, but I feel like I could do so much better for you than isolation can" Y/N said it all so quickly that Charles doubted he had even heard it correctly until he saw the look on the boy across from him's face.
"I feel like you could be better for me than isolation too, Y/N," Charles said looking deeply into the boy's eyes. Y/N laughed and Charles felt for the first time since Erik left like he could take solace in that laughter.

Word count: 491

Hope you guys enjoyed big thanks to the account that requested this:  TemporaryAlaine
🥰😍😘😍🥰