The girl they call the Scarlet Witch- Wanda Maximoff (Scarlet witch) + Loki

The compound had shaken on its foundations when steve had awoken, Natasha asleep beside him ( Romanoger my beloved). There was screaming coming from down the hall.
"Pietro!! Pietro, no!! Pietro" Wanda was curled on the floor clawing at her arms and legs, eyes squeezed shut but crying nonetheless, steve opened her door with Nat not far behind, she pushed past steve and ran towards Wanda. Cradling her like a mother would her daughter. She looked to steve " call them, call them all".
An hour later Doctor Stephen Strange, Loki Laufeyson, Professor Charles Xavier, and Erik Lensherr were all convened around a round table with Steve and Natasha, and Wanda in the Avengers compound.
"I knew she should have been home, with her people" Erik sneered staring daggers at steve who looked unphased.
"Dad, stop. They're trying their best"
"Their best isn't good enough, Wanda. I'm not losing another child to you imbeciles. She's not getting better." Erik slammed his palms onto the wooden table and scoffed at the silence that followed.
"She won't get better, she's not a disease or a parasite she's a being of extreme power. The scarlet witch is the thing of epics" Dr. Strange said in a monotone voice "Wanda is destined to either rule the multiverse or destroy it, we are hoping for the first but the way it has been fluctuating lately I'm worried. We can harness it has, however, or he can." strange said pointing to an unimpressed Loki.
"you can harness her power?" Professor said skeptically
"My sister can"
"Hela?" Steve piped up
"Aldriff, Angela Goddess of angelic metals and the Multiverse" Loki stated again unimpressed with the lack of collective knowledge. Everyone looked around the table. Erik held his daughter tight around the shoulders and Charles linked his fingers loosely with Eriks. Natasha had her arms crossed and was looking at steve who kept a cautious eye on Loki. Strange looked compassionately towards Wanda, " Wanda, if you allow Aldriff to harness your ability it would mean losing them completely, lately, the fluctuation has been extreme, but this is a permanent solution." Wanda looked toward her father before saying, " what does the ritual entail"

Word count: 365

This was inspired by a comic strip I saw but kinda branched out because it had to include X-men so I hope yall enjoyed this!

Request here!

Xmen imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें