Cage fights- Betsy Braddock (Psylocke)

Character inspiration: Lily Warsaw

Abilities: super strength, super agility, increased healing time

You spit blood on the mat and jabbed left again herding your opponent to the right where you shot a quick short jab. They doubled over and coughed blood, "cop out now, there's no shame." you whispered kindly to him when he stood again. He moved quickly thinking he could catch you off guard but he didn't. You latched onto his wrist and twisted brutally, he grunted and fell to one knee, then you lashed three hard punches into his chest and kneed his groin. The ref deemed you the winner as you collected the money being begrudgingly handed to you through the chicken wire. When you exited the stage into your room at the back someone was already there.
"Bathroom is down the hallway," you said without looking up. Putting your towel on a rack and cleaning your mouthguard in the sink.
"Oh I know, I'm here for you" the woman turned around, she was very attractive. Her hair was pulled into a sleek ponytail and she wore a black business suit with heels.
"I'm not into that sorta thing, lady. I mean I'm into ladies but I ain't paying for one," you said blushing.
"I'm here from Charles Xavier's institute for gifted youngsters, we would like you to come to our school" she said with a sly smile she placed a card on the table. She made her way towards the door behind you. When she was beside you, her shoulder almost touching yours she said, "Lily, this is an opportunity you wont want to refuse. My numbers on there too" her lips were so close to your ear that you shivered, and she winked at you before leaving the room.

Word count: 300

A/n: I write whenever I can, but I am kinda running out of ideas so if you guys can vote or comment that would be great. I will be following anyone who votes and comments on my stories because I am so thankful for everyone. ❤️🥰😍😍🥰❤️