Do-gooders - Thunderbird x Blink

A/N: I'm going to start writing smut and I'm starting a DC Titans oneshot book, so go check that out, and check out my Tumblr at Cherikshouldhavebeencanon and request a piece on there. Thank you to everyone that has voted and followed me and even just the readers, please request what you would like to read, my writing schedule will be more consistent once school starts again but the posting days might change with my schedule. 🥰🥰 hope yall enjoy!!

Warning: First-time smut, domestic kink, bottom!John, Soft-top!Clarice, fluff

The mutant underground was crumbling beneath Marcos' feet. He lost his Daughter and Lorna to a cause they had fought against for as long as John had known them. Clarice was trying her best not to think about their impending doom, instead focusing on the stitches she was putting in the long slash down John's back, he winced into his shot glass as she put the final knot in the wound. "They just missed a spinal disc so you'll be good as new in a...a day or two." Clarice sighed against his long hair and laced her hands around his shoulders, john shifted in his chair and pulled the purple-haired girl onto his lap. "You worry me John Proudstar," she said as he brought his mouth to the hand cupping his cheek then to the wrist, the elbow, and finally her shoulder. "John... John, Marcos is down the hall" Clarice tried to reason and pry John's face away from the crook of her neck. "Marcos and Lorna had their fair share of fun, I'm just paying him back" his fingers hooked in Clarice's belt loops and pulled her close to him as he stood and moved them both to the bed, "no, no, no your stitches" Clarice breathed out frantically and john chuckled at how worried she was but in all honesty the sheer homesickness of Clarice tending to his wounds and cooking for him made him squirm. He laid her beneath him and Clarice quickly hooked her calves around his midriff to flip their positions. She stripped herself of the shirt and began on his belt when he sat up on his elbow and began to unclip her bra. John took one of Clarice's breasts into his mouth while she removed her belt, she gasped as he nipped and flicked her hardened nipple before moving to the other and repeating his motions. She brought his mouth up to hers to meet there gentle tongues mingling in each other mouths then she pushed him so he was laying on his back once more. soon the rest of their clothes were in a pile on the floor and Clarice's voice could be heard reciting John's name desperately as she rode him steadily, John had one hand braced on the bed frame to keep it from knocking on the wall and the other was cupping Clarice's waist supportively. Clarice finished with a loud sigh and John soon followed. Clarice collapsed on his chest and began kissing slowly from his neck down his chest, sucking and biting hickeys into his sunkissed skin, before rolling off of him gently. John pulled Clarice into his side gently, "I think I can hear Marcos crying" Clarice says quietly between them with a shared giggle.
"That pays him back for years of midnight tears on my part" again they both giggle. John hitches Clarice's leg onto his hip as he traces tight circles onto her soft knee.
This was probably johns favorite part of sex, the tenderness of holding someone that you love and talking like they both were shaking in pleasure moments before, ravishing each other and making your partner feel loved.

Word count: 666 lol

A/N:............ Sooo, um.... I hated this with all of my body but. I love reading smut so it bugs me that i cant write it..... This was just so 🫣🫣🫣🫣