Across the hall- Erik lensherr (Magneto)

Character inspiration: Sara Straude

Abilities: telekinesis, able to feel others' emotions, OCD, ANXIETY

Sara slammed the door behind her and Erik, the mission had been a complete failure and she was exhausted. The target had arranged a meeting at the hellfire club. The word club alone caused heaps of stress for Sara, it was full of people that were either drunk and hyper-emotional or people who were sober and miserable. She hated being in spaces filled with crowds or masses because of her ability to sense emotion and because of her anxiety. "Sara calm down, we'll get another shot at him," Erik said from behind her. He placed his hat on the hat rack and began to unbutton his blazer. Sara lifted the hat into the air with invisible hands and crumpled it violently, "I don't care about the target, it was a waste of time." she stormed upstairs and again slammed the door behind her before collapsing onto her bed. Erik opened the door and sat on the end of her bed, "You must learn to overcome this Sara, just as we all do" she sat up and their faces were inches away, he looked from her eyes to her lips and she sensed the lust behind his eyes. Before she knew it Erik had connected their lips, his tongue swiping across her bottom lip. Sara pulled away and began shouting in her native language- of which Erik knew none-, " I'm sorry that was out of place. I'm sorry Sara" he said as he left the room.
Sara stood in the center of her room for a moment when she heard Erik's keys jangle, she pushed open the door and waited for him to open his slightly before grabbing his arm and turning him around. Sara kissed him passionately and pushed him further into his room, he placed a hand on her waist and the other on her thick hair. Erik walked them backward so that Sara's back was against a wall as he kissed across he cheek and jaw and down her neck, she plunged her hands into his curled hair. He stepped back and began to unbutton his dress shirt and Sara unzipped her dress at the back. He stood in just his dress pants and Sara stood in only her panties as they collided once more and Erik led her to the bed before laying her down on it.

Word count: 410
So this took an unexpected turn, it was supposed to be angsty but now it's a bit angsty and spicy. Erik is really easy to write like this for me just because of his and rabens relationship portrayal in the X-Men movies, but I will try to deviate with his character ❤️

Suggestions:

Have a nice night🔥🥰😍❤️😍🥰🔥